TRAMPLING

ki****

• 9 months later...
Posted
On 6/4/2018 at 4:01 PM, kitty_clydesdale said:

Hiya! I'm doing a little research for the new upcoming Fetish.com video on: Trampling.

Is it something most foot lovers are into or not necessarily? Do you prefer it barefoot, with tights or even stilettos? What body parts would you like your play partner to walk up and down? Your back, maybe your stomach, your chest or even your face?

Share with me how and when they developed an interest. Cheers!! 😈😘

I love it when the lady is in boots.......preferaably the 6 inch pleasers......Laboutin's are great too......if the lady is careful and has something to hold onto.......all good.......something about the ultimate submission in trampling is devine...x

Posted
On 6/4/2018 at 6:13 PM, TheRealPeach said:

A ex of mine loved it. I always wore my 6inch stilettos. He loved me walking all over his back then then gently pinching his balls between my heels and the floor before stomping on them

what a Goddess.......x

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I used to have an ex girlfriend who loved to stand on my face fullweight barefoot and finger herself while I jacked off beneath her. It became my fetish too and I've had a few women do it since we broke up. The heavier the better, I've always wanted a amazon type woman to stand on my face, the women I've had do it were all around 140-150

• 5 months later...
Posted
On 9/3/2018 at 5:51 PM, Biggs53 said:

I have a foot/sock fetish...I love when women wear knee or thigh high athletic socks and put their feet in my face

Hey I’d love you to worship me !!! ;)