Controlling Slave Remotely

Recruit_muc

Posted

Hello there,

I was wondering if I could ask some advice. This slave is in discussions with its Master about undertaking a 3-month exercise and diet control period. However, the slave doesn't live with its Master and I am thereforr trying to think of ways that will prevent the slave from being able to provide any false information to its Master.

Does anyone have experience with this? What would you suggest?

All info welcome!

Posted

To a degree - trust - that there is no reason for you to falsely declare something to someone who is your Master.

If there wants to be an element of control - one thing you could do is provide daily diaries of what you ate that day, what exercise you did - along with weekly or fortnightly check ins on how this has affected you

I think to consider, mind, sometimes "at home" measures aren't always accurate - because if your exercise regime includes things which build muscle you could appear to put weight on, or not losing much weight, due to your muscle mass growing 

Posted
Not being funny but you are basically saying you don't trust your slave to not be deceitful & manipulative & would just lie to you - maybe you should work on trust & honesty between you both first if you feel that they will just lie to you throughout the 3 months
Posted
Any good relationship has to have trust and mutual respect. In a long distance relationship, this is really important. If the bottom respects their Top, they will be honest and not provide any false information. If the Top respects the bottom, they will believe what they are told.

Long distance requires the trust.
Posted
Yeah I think I’ve had more time brat taming, and it’s about matching an energy and almost pretending to forget who’s who in the dynamic without actually losing control—the dialogue with distance is the same and the confidence as a dom knowing best for who you control. If you get that vibe, it’s just a rapport for you both and you have to keep the utility of that stable if remote so they act consistent
Posted
There are many apps that can track exercise.......screenshot for daily updates maybe. Also weekly pics on the weighing scales to track weight......but as mentioned earlier cardio and resistance training can lead to very different results 😊
Posted

I have nothing constructive to add to this thread but - on the offchance it amuses anybody - in my covid-addled state I read the topic as "Controlling Steve Remotely" and found myself eager to learn who the heck Steve was and why he needed remote-controlling.

Posted (edited)

diet, not so much except to show results. Fitness, well there are a heap of fitness trackers that upload their data to the cloud, and can be then viewed by someone else with the right app. Whether that's showing real-time heartbeat or stress data, or simply footsteps taken during a day you can see what the other person did. Gizmodo had a review of some health portals*

Edited by FETMOD-GP
*taken out external link
Posted
Perhaps pictures of your meals and short videos of you working out. Fitness tracker that you can share that will show heart rate during exercise and daily scale checks. Just ideas. Wish you the best on your journey
Posted
I personally believe it’s a trust and honesty issue. If you cannot trust your slave than why are they your slave to begin with when even a traditional D/s relationship is based on trust? If you cannot have faith and trust in each other than there really is not a relationship.