Pegging

Tr****

Posted

Is pegging only when a woman uses a strap on with a male or is there a different terminology if done to another woman?

Posted (edited)

Sometimes it doesnt matter what something is called  :-)

"essential viewing"

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

As far as I know pegging means anal penetration with a strap-on. It doesn't matter if it's Fm or Ff.

Posted

There's no real difference in terms based on either the giver or receiver if it's with a prosthetic. 

Though, the term pegging was devised so straight men could enjoy anal without it sounding "gay"

Posted (edited)

So what is a man using strap on with men called, or transsexuals?

Edited by kiseu
Misunderstanding
GenuineDom81
Posted
Pegging is when a woman penetrates a man with a dildo. It was penned when a competion was put out in a column asking what it should be called
Posted

My understanding is that a woman penetration a woman with a strap-on is also pegging.  Or at least I have seen it referred to as pegging several times.  But also "strap-on" sex. 

It seems that penetration with strap-on, between any gender combination, is captured by the term "pegging", while strap-on sex with a male being penetrated is predominately termed "pegging", and where a woman or mtf trans is being penetrated, "strap - on sex" is common. 

That's my reading of the scene, but of course I may be wrong and in fact probably am. 

Posted

So to tie up some of the above posts.

The term pegging was initially coined for a word for a cis woman penetrating a cis man anally using a dildo.   Again the purpose of finding a word was so that it sounded less "gay" than "anal sex" and therefore more palatable to either homophobic men or those wondering about sexuality.

However there was also no word for any other combination of sexes or genders.

I would tend to associate strap on sex as being vaginally penetrating using a dildo.

Using a dildo to penetrate anyone anally could be called either anal sex, or pegging.   Regardless of their sex or gender.   There is no other specific word and despite the initial purpose of why the word was sought out, "pegging" as evolved to cover all sexes and genders.   Even if it is still most commonly associated as cis woman penetrating cis man.

Posted
On 1/9/2022 at 3:35 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

So to tie up some of the above posts.

The term pegging was initially coined for a word for a cis woman penetrating a cis man anally using a dildo.   Again the purpose of finding a word was so that it sounded less "gay" than "anal sex" and therefore more palatable to either homophobic men or those wondering about sexuality.

However there was also no word for any other combination of sexes or genders.

I would tend to associate strap on sex as being vaginally penetrating using a dildo.

Using a dildo to penetrate anyone anally could be called either anal sex, or pegging.   Regardless of their sex or gender.   There is no other specific word and despite the initial purpose of why the word was sought out, "pegging" as evolved to cover all sexes and genders.   Even if it is still most commonly associated as cis woman penetrating cis man.

Yes, thank you regarding the anal aspect.  I associate pegging with anal penetration (with dildo), not vaginal or oral.  Regardless of gender pairing.  Having said that, what immediately comes to my visual when the term comes up is, as originally intended, is cis woman penetration cis man.  Mainly because that's what I personally like and have actual experience with 

• 2 weeks later...
Stacey89-6969
Posted
On 1/8/2022 at 5:59 AM, Trishleo98 said:

Is pegging only when a woman uses a strap on with a male or is there a different terminology if done to another woman?

Don’t know baby girl but I wanna do something to u!!!

Posted
3 hours ago, Stacey89-6969 said:

Oh really now? 😇

Posted
On 1/19/2022 at 7:53 AM, Stacey89-6969 said:

What's stopping you? 💋

Posted

In my opinion pegging can be used for women too but strap on too so what ever you prefer term can be used 💋🧚🏻‍♀️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted
I've experienced male on male but it seems alot of women say they wanna try pegging but none ever will go through with it to me it's just a sexual pleasure nothing more
Posted
On 6/17/2022 at 11:09 PM, jwayne80 said:

I've experienced male on male but it seems alot of women say they wanna try pegging but none ever will go through with it to me it's just a sexual pleasure nothing more

it's really kinda simple

for men who want to be pegged - most want to be pegged by, well, anyone (or anyone they find attractive)

for women who want to try pegging.... excluding those in pro circles, most want to try with someone they're actually in some form of relationship with - they're rarely, if ever, interested in a random person who is like "peg me!" 

the whole kinda "is he interested in me, or does he just think I'll peg him" comes up a lot.