Any Advice on gaining confidence?

Hawkeye221b

Posted

So I'm not the thinnest of people, and for medical reasons, getting thinner is a more challenging than it probably should be. I'm not uncomfy with my weight; i like it and figure i'm at least a good pillow for cuddling. The problem i keep thinking of is that in a BDSM setting, something that has interested me as of late... how can i gain more confidence in myself? I want to explore lots of things and know logically that in the grand scheme of things, weight is likely not a big deal, but i want to work towards actually being comfy so if i ever get to that point with someone, it's a non-issue.

So...any thoughts or advice?  I really want to get into Kink and connect with people, but i know this is going to come up eventually, my end or not.

Posted
Be open about it in your profile. Love yourself too. You are who you are, and will be kinky and sexy whatever size or shape you are. If someone doesn't appreciate that, it's their problem not yours! In BBW, the second B stands for beautiful! X
Posted
Owning it is the simplest way to growing you confidence, you say you're not the thinnest of people but that's describing yourself in a negative way by saying you're not something & by saying the thinnest, you're implying you should conform to be that something instead of being you - you say weight lose is challenging due to health, so, if you're a larger, curvy, bbw, then own it, describe yourself like that, use that to empower you in this lifestyle & community & build that confidence, from that empowerment, over in to your non-kink life - start with online, try not to say anything negative about yourself, always edit that stuff out of anything you post/send, find alternative ways to say things that empower you, so like instead of I'm not the thinnest, say I'm curvy or a BBW, talk in more positive empowering terms/descriptions, just practice it chatting with the people you're here to chat to, embrace being a larger woman & enjoy the admiration of those who admire that in a woman
Posted

Just looked at your profile. Very cool and very sexy. X

Braintease-3027
Posted
Labels 😤 Be yourself. If your good at cuddling, your good at aftercare. Own what you are! Weight and age are just numbers! Lastly stop overthinking, just let it happen. You got this!