in session with Master: confidence as a sub

pomonagirl

Posted

"Erotica is far more than the description of physical sensations. It is a guide to feeling alive." -- Sir MJ

i hear the text come in about an hour before i was due to arrive. as i suspected, it is from Master.

"Good afternoon, little one. I have two further instructions. Number one, be very careful wen you drive, the rain makes people crazy.

"Number two, text me when you are at the front door and I will come get you. From that moment on until I say that our scene is over you will not speak. Do you understand, little one?"

(gulp.) "Yes Sir, thank You," i reply.

i'd heard about speech restrictions but this would be my first experience with it. i didn't know what to expect but was excited for a new experience with Master.

right as i finish getting ready to leave my house, there is a break in the rain. i arrive safe and dry to Masters building, about 5 minutes early. i text him, i am here, then turn off my phone.

as He descends the staircase i am able to see His body first, through the glass window at the top of the doorway (His lean, muscular, golden body...). a moment later, His face becomes visible--and Master is beaming. the SMILE on His face sheds any nervousness i had, or expectations that He might have adopted a more serious attitude, to go along with the speech restriction. but Master is happy to see me, and greets me in a warm, upbeat manner.

it is odd not being able to verbally acknowledge or answer his greeting. but i remember the clarity of His instruction and only smile. Master ushers me inside the lobby and up the staircase, chatting all the while.

"I'm so happy to have you here, little one." His voice, sincere and mellow, as i cross the threshold into the spacious, minimalist loft. He instructs me to hang my coat, put my other belongings down on the table, and go use the restroom to prepare myself. i do as instructed, and when i exit the restroom He is at his writing desk, at the other end of the long, open space.

He is focused on the computer screen and gives me no instruction or attention. after a second of indecision, i begin to stride towards Him. my confidence mounts as He continues to sit, and does not stop or divert me. i cross the deep red hardwood floor, scarred and lined with age, until i am standing beside Him. close to Him, as i long to be.

"Stand behind me, little one." i move into position behind Him. "Run your fingers through my hair." ahhhhh, i think to myself, this, i can do. i begin to caress Masters hair and scalp, ending at His neck. i begin to massage His neck and, going lower, notice how very tense His shoulders are. He doesn't stop me when i spend a few moments kneading the muscles there, before traveling back up to His head, cradling his scalp delicately in my fingertips, taking great care to soothe, caress and massage my Master.

"Perfect, little one." Master stirs and i gently drop my hands to my sides. "Stand right here, facing away from me." i stand as indicated, at His side, facing away from Him. my backside is turned toward Him, and i am suddenly aware of how tightly my short, low cut dress clings to my figure and accentuates my curves. "Lift up the back of your dress." i do so, exposing my thighs, ass and lower back. softly, Master reaches out and touches me. admiring His property. this beautiful, shapely ass, black lace thong visible through the sheer black mesh of the nylons. "You have such beautiful skin," He breathes...His fingertips just grazing my flesh...

Master then instructs me to go sit on the futon bed, and soon joins me there. "Hand me one of the big pillows" He says. i reach back and grab one of the big black pillows from the pile at the head of the bed. Master takes it from me and places it on the floor between His legs. "This is where you will kneel when you are serving me on your knees. Do you understand?" (oooh, when he instructs me; his directions clear and concise, his eyes; sharply focused, reading my response) Yes, i nod in reply, eyes locked on His. "Good girl. Stand up, and take off your shoes, dress and hose." i stand before my Master and do as told. "Good girl. Now kneel." i kneel before my Master. He instructs me to remove His boots and i do so, with relish. gingerly i pull up each pant leg, in order to undo the Velcro strap at the top of the zipper. i smile big, remembering the very first time i knelt before this Man, and removed His boots. how nervous i was, flushed and clumsy! a year later and here i am--perhaps still a little flushed, but accomplishing the task and service with more grace and ease. this ritual, this training. how He has given me confidence as a sub.