Relaxation

Silkyscarves

Silkyscarves
Posted

It might sound funny or weird to most but is it wrong to feel so excited & relaxed at the same time whilst hogtied & gagged & left squirming for an hour it’s stress relief for me ( & extra relief wink wink ) what do people think ? 

Posted
Not weird at all, giving up control is super relaxing, liberating even. That's the whole point for me. The delicious *** is the price willingly paid for paradoxical freedom - restrained and controlled but free...
Posted

it's not wrong - sounds perfectly natural :)

Posted
Absolutely not at all...it makes perfect sense for you to feel this way if that is your thing & what does it for you. Naturally not everybody will feel the same way about it, but then each of us are different. I would just enjoy & make the most of the effects that you gain from this.
Posted
Think we’re all on the same page here 😁
Silkyscarves
Posted

Pm me will b fine  ? Not got others

Posted
1 minute ago, Silkyscarves said:

Pm me will b fine  ? Not got others

don't bother, it's a clear scam

Posted

it has made the exact same comment in nine threads, ambiguous who it's referring to - no profile picture, limited profile...

Silkyscarves
Posted

Oh thanks 4 the heads up 👍 by the way I hit the + sighs & quote 2 some of the reply’s sort of 2 day thanks but not sure what I’ve done ? Was that right 👍

DanielNewton
Posted
On 6/13/2018 at 9:08 AM, Silkyscarves said:

It might sound funny or weird to most but is it wrong to feel so excited & relaxed at the same time whilst hogtied & gagged & left squirming for an hour it’s stress relief for me ( & extra relief wink wink ) what do people think ?