What is your sex cycle?

Posted
Preferably every day. If I go a full month without sex from my partner I become like an *** in heat. I can't function without it
Posted
I went almost 15 years once... The *** is real.
Posted

I think it depends on the partner for me. With my son’s father it was once a month. On the other hand, three years ago I was with someone and it was three times a day. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
March 28, Deleted profile said:

I think it depends on the partner for me. With my son’s father it was once a month. On the other hand, three years ago I was with someone and it was three times a day. 

This! 💯

Posted
It depends on the partner cuz my ex and I only went one to two times a week and before that it was 3 to 5 times a day
Posted
If it was up to me sex every morning. Currently lifes been chaotic so maybe 2x a week.
Posted
Once a day…or
Twice every other day? 😌
Posted
I’ve done 15yrs with no sex in my marriage, now since getting all kinky i’m having NSA sex 2/3 times a week 😇
Posted
BDSM Sex 1-2 times or week. Maybe sex 3 times per week and masturbation 1-2 times a week. Occasionally sex 2-3 times per day. Very occasionally sex 4 times per day.
Posted
I’ve got such a high drive, I need it at least 4 times a week, and masturbate every day
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Daily for me. Preferred twice a day!!
Posted
2-3 times a day preferred. But I also love edging, so I'm flexible
Posted
Mine is Everyday at Least every few hours l can't help it!!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would agree that nearly daily is almost perfect…but sometimes 2-3 times on a weekend or vacation day…and edging to extend the pleasure is a great thing…to have it last at least an hr or more
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My partner and I are super busy and don’t live together so it’s usually once a week, for hours at a time. If we lived together it’d be daily…
Posted
Daily every Day!! Almost every Second!!
Posted

Mine varies and with a partner who I am on the same wavelength with, all day feels like sex to me. Everything is either foreplay or f**king. Wherever your emotional connection is, is where our sexual connection is.

That being said, when I am not in a relationship, I am having at least a few orgasms daily.

Posted
If I'd have someone w my same kinks or similar?? Jesus probably every day or every 2 days. Depends on the mood after work. But if she dresses up for me?? It's on!
Posted
Twice a day! Morning and night. And when I can squeeze it in a nooner😜
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Id love to find someone who just wants to do it all the time.