What is your sex cycle?

Posted
Everyone’s mojo works different. Some people need sex 3 times a day and others every 3 weeks. The difficult part is finding someone with the same sex cycle. I would say mine is once every 3 days.

What is your sex cycle?
Posted
Mine got up and cycled off ages ago - it pops back every now and then for a visit but there's no rhyme or reason to when it appears - the strange thing is mentally I am quite a sexual being, but not necessarily to the point I need/have to do anything about it.
I suspect it's largely a case of I'm single currently and so it's switched off until the right person happens along to wake it up again.
Posted
3-6 times a day depending on the weather!🥶! 😂💦
Posted
3 days 😬 I’m 3 times a day Iat least don’t know if a sex addict or not but I’m always thinking or looking for the next way to get off
Posted
every two days usually, then during summer it goes crazy for some reason
Posted
When I don’t have a human it’s nonexistent but with a human it can be crazy but it depends on the human xx
Posted
Every single day, which is why I want multiple partners, I’m sure it would get to be a bit much after a while
Posted
There’s times once a day but there’s other times more than 3 times a day but rarely none at all
Posted
As much as 3 times a day. However, I don’t necessarily need a partner every single time. Masturbation is also fine and a different kind of experience. When I am with a partner, building anticipation is also something I like to do (so no sexual activity for a day or two)
Posted
Once a week or 2 but the play seems like a bigger urge.
Posted
I didn’t realise patterned sex cycles were a thing honestly,
Mine has always just been whenever I feel like it,
it’s not got a pattern to it or at least I don’t think it does... it’s very random
Posted
Non-monog:
Long sessions with women (5+ hours) a couple of times a month. With a break of a couple of weeks in-between.
“Quickies” with men a couple of times every few months (maybe).

Monog:

Shorter sessions 3/4 times a week. Fluctuating in consistency as and when.

In conclusion I definitely have a cooling off period which follows my intense sexual moods.

Great post.
Posted
6 hours ago, Mistress-H said:
Not 3 times a day, but as much as possible. I’d say every night some form of sex. We’re very much a highly sexed couple

if it's not too intrusive to ask, is this for you more of a form of intimate bonding than sex for the sake of fucking?

Posted

Mine is a Honda 500cc. Its a wonderful cycle, I can climb on it at any time of the day or night. 

Posted
It’s been a long time time sense in been in a relationship or got regular sex. Mine like once or twice a day like 4-6 days a week. Less if lots those times involve BDSM OR rough sex.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My cycle broke like 3 years ago.... Should get it fixed really. I rarely get horny 😢 used to be every other day maybe, I used to feel sexy and think about sex randomly. But not now. Dang I really should get that fixed! 😂
Posted
Every few weeks to months is just fine for me