What is your sex cycle?

Posted
35 minutes ago, MissRJ said:
What I want and what I have are light years apart 😆

But it's when they align that the fireworks happen 😉

Posted
So true that it depends on the partner.

I have to admit even with decades of experience of the lifestyle I was totally surprised that with my current partner we are like horny ***agers.

So I will totally attest that it is totally reliant on the connection you have.
Posted
Every other day if not more often. Luckily if hubby can’t keep up that’s where bf’s come in lol
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Hmm. I'm good with a few times a week as a general rule but it can be a few times a day. Kinda depends what is going on. If it's just some vanilla shiz, daily. If it's going to need extensive prep and recovery, may be not so often unless you have nothing else to do with your life
Posted
I'd like regular daily sex, even a few times daily
  • 1 month later...
Posted
My sex cycle can vary greatly, so it's part of my reason of being ENM. Most of the time I have a high sex drive wanting sex multiple times a day. Other times I could feel a complete lack of sexual drive usually not lasting any longer than a week.
Typically speaking masturbation can help prologue my sanity usually after not having sex for 3 days I get a little touch starved.
Posted
Good post. My goes through cycles every few months. I'd say every 4 to 6 months my body dramatically shifts from needing it several times a day to only maybe once every week or two. Which for me is not normal. I seen to spend primary time in full drive, want it at minimum once a day