Dominant women

Posted
What is it that makes you want to dominate?
Posted
For me is the feeling of empowerment, and be able to feel like you can feel safe with me. I’m all about trust and safety
Posted
Interesting that 3 out of 4 replies are from men 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😂.
I personally enjoy both the element of empowerment & intimacy that comes with being the dominant one in a dynamic, the feeling of knowing you have control because you’ve been given it, because your partner trusts you with their vulnerabilities, because you’ve proven yourself to be a safe space for them to explore themselves..being dominant isn’t about taking control, it’s being trusted to lead and that’s pretty special.
Posted
Domination isn't an urge so much as its a means of service, weirdly enough. I tend to have partners with a deep desire to submit and/or please. I've found myself sliding into, and beginning to master, the parts of my personality that excite and fulfill the needs of those partners. It allows me to explore my darker corners, and to submit to my own usually latent desires to demand, to control, and to be served. Traits that I don't indulge in my vanilla life, at work, or in polite society. Win/win.
Posted
For me is the the feeling of empowerment you get when your sub shares there deepest darkest secrets with you. the love and adoration you receive when the sub finally feels acceptance is Soo freaking amazing . Many times kinks make some people feel shamed and like they have to hide who they truly are; so when you become the person they are free to be themselves around the love and respect you receive from them is quite a high. it makes me wanna work harder to be everything for the sub I mean at least for me. To fulfill there every fantasy because they chose you; and when the right sub chooses you they give you so much it’s thrilling.
Posted
Emotional connection comes before any control that is given. It’s true. The empowerment that comes with the trust that has been given is the true reward of loving your sub <3
Posted
I meant control over yourself first and for most. Your ego is not your amigo. RIP Ego.
Posted (edited)

Following

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
I have no control in my life, so i want to control my partner.
Posted
12 hours ago, MissTakenDeep said:
Interesting that 3 out of 4 replies are from men 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😂.
I personally enjoy both the element of empowerment & intimacy that comes with being the dominant one in a dynamic, the feeling of knowing you have control because you’ve been given it, because your partner trusts you with their vulnerabilities, because you’ve proven yourself to be a safe space for them to explore themselves..being dominant isn’t about taking control, it’s being trusted to lead and that’s pretty special.

Nice to hear a woman’s perspective. And I am disappointed at how many men are plainly illiterate! smh 🤦

Posted
Oops...I think that many of us saw the question in out feeds, but not the subject line specifying women. Not trying to colonize the post. 😂
Posted
Fighting the patriarchy 💪🏼
Posted
I’m not sure this is dominance but I want complete control over my body limits. Discussed thoroughly and then letting my partner take charge of what to do.
Sometimes I tell them how I want something done. I also ask for sex typically as I have a higher sex drive.
Posted
I came from two abusive relationships where I was the one who had to lay there and take it, I feel that after leaving those I was able to rediscover myself and found that I no longer want to be controlled and not be pleased. So for me I want to dominate to please others and give them their release as they give me mine since it’s something I’ve never had the opportunity of experiencing
Posted
Love your subs men. Some of these answers are disturbing.
Posted
Knowing I can provide the pleasure my submissive partner wants/needs/desires. With consent and clear communications the orgasms will always flow.