Question about this app

Ig****

Posted
Can anyone answer me what means when swiping on a profile, says: “You need to pass the message filter”? Is a kind of verification or?
Posted (edited)

I think it means you need to meet the requirements the person has set to allow people to message them. Like certain age, gender, verified etc 

Edited by Angelcake90
Added on to
Posted
Members can set filters for who can contact them, setting filters for gender, age, relationship status, etc of people who can message them
Posted
It means that they have put specificities on who they want to able to contact them. For example single, with picture only, and certain age ranges. If you don’t meet whatever they specified then you cannot message them
Posted
It's something anyone can do, if you go to settings then message filters you'll see the list of all things it could be. It's just to help people avoid what there not looking for, hope this helps 👍
Posted
in settings there's amessage filter that you can set to prevent some people from messaging you, eg a lesbian only wanting messages from other women.
Posted
You can set up custom filters to prevent certain types of people messaging you.
For example, if someone only wants to talk to women, or only people of a certain age range, or only verified accounts, they can set up messaging filters to do that.
There's a number of very loud bad actors on this site, so having message filters is very important to some
Posted
I think they have a set standard profile that is a minimum requirement to talk to them and if you don’t meet it you don’t get them
Posted
I think that's when they've selected they only want certain age groups, genders and such to be able to message them
Posted
In your settings, there is a message filter. You can set filters on who and how you can be contacted. For example, you may have a minimum amount of characters needed for a message. It prevents just a “spank” or just a simple message as “hey.”
Posted
Thank you for this. I have been meaning to ask this question also?
Posted
If you go to settings, you can set a message filter. For example, I could say the only people who can message me first have to be 18-25, a women and within 20 miles. Check the settings and you’ll see!
Posted
In settings, you can set message filters for who and how someone can contact you. It can stop “spanks” or set minimum characters to prevent a simple “hey” message. Look in your settings and you can learn more about it.
Posted
Hi i'm Hexy, one of the community greeters here for the Fet Universe, kinksters can set up message filters in their settings to restrict who can message based on gender, message length, age etc.
Posted
It means that you will have to pay to send them a message. With all the fake profiles on here i don’t care how badly i want that person to be real. I’m passing every time. If I’m interjecting my opinion , i think the feature is pretty lame
Posted

It means that profile has set limits about maybe age, sex etc regarding who may contact them.

Posted
I think this is about the filter the other person set for their preferences. But I‘m also not sure
Posted
It means they have set up a filter, specifying a certain age range, gender, sexual orientation or geographic distance into which you don’t fall. Saves you both time and frustration. Good luck in your search and stay safe online.
Posted
For some reason I can't send a pic from my phone while I'm in a chat.
I click on the camera/suitcase icon on the right of the chatscreen and all I get is an upgrade prompt. Any tips?
Posted
20 hours ago, BDaddy said:
For some reason I can't send a pic from my phone while I'm in a chat.
I click on the camera/suitcase icon on the right of the chatscreen and all I get is an upgrade prompt. Any tips?

You gotta be a paid premium member in order to be able to send pics. It's ridiculous

Posted
Thanks buddy, that's really strange as I have lots of people send me pics who aren't paid members 🤔. It could be an age restriction like on Tinder, where over 40s are only allowed X amount of swipes per day.
Posted
Is it possible to delete an old topic or post on kink academy? I made the post 7 months ago and would like it off my profile