Does the site/app have any real doms?

Posted
Hi guys enjoy my mini rant. But seriously why is there so many fake doms on here. Majority of guys I speak on here just want sex on the demand before nice lovely conversation and all the decent ones are taking. Yes I know my profile isn’t very good but how do I find a decent dom? Any help/advice would be much appreciated.
Posted

Patience. Lot of it. Also, don't set your expectations too high. There are plenty of decent people on here, but also a lot of fakes. It cuts both ways

Posted
Patience is a virtue. The decent ones are out there, just wading through the unnecessary ones to find them.
Posted

I can only echo what @Carnelian2 has said, patience is definitely key. 

It is much harder to find a match for a BDSM partner than it is a vanilla partner as there are so many kinks & desires to match up to so don’t try & rush it. 
You've already said about your profile so try making it into something you’d like to read if you came across it on someone else’s page.

It doesn’t matter what site you’re on, fetish or vanilla, you’re always going to get morons. 

Posted

I think a lot of sites - the guys most likely to hunt out and message are usually the ones who, well, you wouldn't really want to do anything with.

I think, for me - I've looked at your profile more than once - but I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for.  I get your open minded, but a Dominant, a play partner, ad hoc play, something deep and full time?

Posted
Sites like this are absolutely riddled with fake doms, and they're not going to go away. You'll know a good doms profile because it will be filled out properly, with likes and dislikes, what they're looking for etc etc. Like eyemblacksheep mentioned maybe fill out your profile more, let us know what you're looking for, maybe our kinks would match but we don't know yet. I get that you're new to this and only dipping your toes in so to speak. But you've got more of a chance of catching the right persons eye if fill that profile of yours out :) And you know the fake Dom warning signs now, so let your hunt begin afresh. And best of luck with it all 👍
Posted

Well there are fake doms, subs, mistresses etc just like in life. Use your own good judgement, ask questions, read forums and advices from this site or others sites too. Try to find munch and kinky events near your home and meet kinksters there. It’s unlikely you would find a fake Dom there! 

Posted

I echo everyone else by saying patience.

But also, looking at your profile, it's very vague and from what I know if this world (which isnt too much to be honest) is that by saying you're up for anything in your fantasy bit is asking for trouble.....because, are you? Do you have any idea what some Doms may ask of you?

Just be careful.

Fill your profile a bit more, you will find your Dom, I found mine on this site, there are decent Doms and subs here, just got to trawl through the trash first .

Posted
Like the others said, there out there. Unfortunately way to many on think bdsm is about sex. Do keep your hopes up though, there are real doms out there and when you find the right one for you it will have been worth it.
Posted
There are real doms. Some of us are even Trekies, or sci fi fans. Too many are on a different continent, but there are some that arent. Dont give up.
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Myrtz said:

But also, looking at your profile, it's very vague and from what I know if this world (which isnt too much to be honest) is that by saying you're up for anything in your fantasy bit is asking for trouble.....because, are you? Do you have any idea what some Doms may ask of you?

Just be careful

@Freedom94 This is a perfect piece of advice. I always read stuff on here that says ‘up for anything’ & I always think ‘really??? if someone wanted to put body piercing needles all through you, then inflate your genitals with saline, then brand your back with a hot iron would you really really allow that?’ Sounds extreme (& no I’m not into that) but some people are into extreme bdsm & that’s ok but some folk could end up in a whole world of shit by not setting some limits before they start as they think Doms want subs that are open. You are attracting the wrong sort of person because you haven’t set yourself any boundaries & therefore your profile is currently a green light for anyone & everyone. 
Rather than ’up for anything’ you could put ‘some of my limits are yet to be discovered by the right Dom’

You’ve already told us what you want ‘A decent Dom who can hold a good intelligent conversation & doesn’t think the art of D/s conversation is just about sex’ 

Your profile is cute as it tells us a little bit about you personally but then, so that people know you’re a work in progress you could add ‘I will come back & add more on here as time goes on’. 
😊

Edited by BigPolly
Posted
Meeting directly online is going to be problematic, though not impossible. I've met most of my BDSM friends/play partners/ going to BDSM socials. Usually they call them munches because many are held where food is served. That way you can not only meet a possible partner, but meet people who identify the way you do. They can become a sort of informal support group. While I tend to play down online, I did meet my bottom wife online.