Prepared for Pegging?

Posted
Hi Everyone. Though I’ve always identified as a submissive, I’m quite new at making my long terms interests/fantasies into reality. One of those is getting pegged. I find it to be one of the ultimate forms of submission. Of course, preparing responsibility is important (and something you don’t see in the 5 minute open clips all over the place 😉).

So, I thought it would be worth tapping into the Fet community on this topic - the preparation for a safe, successful pegging. Consider this open forum. Im open to all perspectives - Dommes, subs, experienced, inexperienced. I’d like to hear from you. Feel free to address any or all of the following:

What got you interested?
How did you prepare?
What worked did/did not work well leading up ti and including the first experience?
If you could go back to when you first began your journey, what would you differently?
What traits do look for in a pegging partner?
Anything else?

My hope is this thread can help me and others interested, but new to pegging navigate the path towards a safe, sane and fun experience for all involved. Thanks. 🙂
Posted

I think one of the first things to remember is that pegging is still, ultimately, sex - and that, well, it's up to you how it makes you feel that it's not strictly a submissive act - I mean, hey, there's a g-spot up there : this is something which brings a lot of pleasure - and arguably, something the receiver stands to benefit more from than the giver.

It's true of course that clips and vids don't usually show people preparing - that's because preparation can take 20-60 minutes depending on what you're doing and how deep you're going - and, arguably, a day or two before you might want to think about what you eat.

But to answer questions...

5 hours ago, SubMatt said:

What got you interested?

I was swapping ideas with a lady I was playing with as there were things I wished to explore but I also wanted to do things that were her favourites especially if a new idea to me.   One of which was pegging.

How did you prepare?

I cleaned with a douche and also watched what I ate - I avoided spicy and starchy foods.

What worked did/did not work well leading up ti and including the first experience?

In the first time... we had to abandon.  I struggled to relax, I kept feeling like I was going to piss myself despite having repeatedly gone to the toilet, but I wanted to do more as I enjoyed what she had managed to do with fingers.

My first time being pegged was a few months later and was actually horrible as it felt like it was too big and uncomfortable and very... ***d... even though I told the person to just go for it.  Luckily it's more enjoyable for me these days.

If you could go back to when you first began your journey, what would you differently?

Actually, nothing. Because everything that happened good or bad got me to where I am now.

What traits do look for in a pegging partner?

That the pegging is more of an added bonus than an expectation.  Someone I enjoy spending time with and who enjoys time with me, who is then more likely to enjoy pegging me.   

I have actually been pegged by quite a few people. 

Anything else?

Remember this IS sex.  Don't start messaging random people asking them to peg you. 

Posted
10 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think one of the first things to remember is that pegging is still, ultimately, sex - and that, well, it's up to you how it makes you feel that it's not strictly a submissive act - I mean, hey, there's a g-spot up there : this is something which brings a lot of pleasure - and arguably, something the receiver stands to benefit more from than the giver.

It's true of course that clips and vids don't usually show people preparing - that's because preparation can take 20-60 minutes depending on what you're doing and how deep you're going - and, arguably, a day or two before you might want to think about what you eat.

But to answer questions...

Remember this IS sex.  Don't start messaging random people asking them to peg you. 

I agree regarding the messaging. Pegging is never part of my initial outreach. Only when communication has been establish and discussion about interests would I bring up the topic…and even then just as a list of potential interests. I would only be interested in such an act once trust and a high desire / comfort level has been established. Thanks for your input / advice.

Posted
I had the same mistress for years, and she pegged me once every few weeks with a long (18 inch), but very flexible dildo. Two enemas before she started, followed by a couple of ounces of lube up inside prior to penetration. Because it was so long, she worked it in slowly by hand before fastening it to her belt. Never damaged me and we were together for years. Enemas, plenty of lube, and slow gentle penetration seemed to be what worked every time for us.
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
MistressWhipplash
Posted
Clean out before any activity as mentioned above. Get used to using a butt plug on yourself including how much water based lube you like. Then take it very slow with loads of lube.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Consistent practice is pretty much a must

Posted
On 3/5/2022 at 12:11 PM, Deleted profile said:

I agree regarding the messaging. Pegging is never part of my initial outreach. Only when communication has been establish and discussion about interests would I bring up the topic…and even then just as a list of potential interests. I would only be interested in such an act once trust and a high desire / comfort level has been established. Thanks for your input / advice.

That’s probably smart 

Posted
On 3/18/2024 at 3:20 PM, MistressWhipplash said:

Clean out before any activity as mentioned above. Get used to using a butt plug on yourself including how much water based lube you like. Then take it very slow with loads of lube.

Absolutely 

Posted
On 3/6/2022 at 7:00 AM, Hal727 said:

I had the same mistress for years, and she pegged me once every few weeks with a long (18 inch), but very flexible dildo. Two enemas before she started, followed by a couple of ounces of lube up inside prior to penetration. Because it was so long, she worked it in slowly by hand before fastening it to her belt. Never damaged me and we were together for years. Enemas, plenty of lube, and slow gentle penetration seemed to be what worked every time for us.

Holy shit 18 is crazy 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I bought myself a butt plug and a 6in dildo to play with on my own so I could get used to the feel plus stretch myself ready, it's now very enjoyable and have bought larger toys as I'm now trying to be fisted by my mistress