Ejaculation from pegging or fisting?

dook

Posted

While I can say that the best orgasms of my life was while I was being fisted. I also required penile stimulation. However, I actually got a three in a row. The third cumming when she was pulling her hand out of me. How many men have a full ejaculation from anal play only?

Posted
I’m rather interested in the responses and any info as per the correlation/proximity to the prostate, and, if the gland isn’t engaged, the approximate ratio of men experiencing the above-stated. Interesting business! 😁
Congrats on your fantastic orgasms.
Posted
I have never tried but damn. You putting it like that. I have to try. Wtf man. Rad
Posted
I came multiple times from prostrate stimulation (pegging and fingering), and i do have to say it does really feel amazing!
Posted
Well, I have never been fisted…
But(t) I fisted anally a play partner quite a few times and she squirted each time, specifically when my fist was removed violently
Posted

Interesting post. 
I was chatting to a lady who was keep to give me a pegging a couple of years ago. 
most not the first thing on my list but she was saying exactly the same as the comments here. 
sje was convincing so I agreed .. but ..unfortunately her profile was removed (different site) before we could arrange details 😞 

Maybe if there’s an experienced lady nearby ..  it’s something I may reconsider. 

Good post btw ! 
Its good too be aware and to keep an open mind ! 

Posted
I can do this fairly easily. It surprises me more men can't or haven't managed it. Gotta ride a toy ! :)
Posted
It's a slightly greyer, thinner cum but can shoot further and more of it!
Posted
I regularly cum from a dildo or cock fucking me without touching myself. Have only been pegged once, but felt so good and really wanna try it again. I also wanna try cummimg from anal stimulation whist in chastity.
Posted
I am also working on this and with a toy to specifically do the job, but would like to be pegged at some point.
Littlewilly1970
Posted

My ex wife would peg me and I’d cum from no penis stimulation. The best orgasms though were from one of her friends, a serious Femdom who would fist me, the orgasms were absolutely amazing and involved my whole body. 

Posted

I have already replied to this topic. But I see the notifications that others have commented and it’s great to read the replies ! 

It also seems one of the most popular posts at the moment .. credit due 👍👍👍

Its whetted my appetite even more now !  I defo need to find a local experienced femdom to show me what I’ve been missing out on !! 

Posted
Haha. ThTs what I’m saying! Get after it. What kind of toy would you use for something in this area? Damn. Who wants to teach me?? Hahah
  • 2 weeks later...
Analstretcherlover
Posted

One time when I was squatting over my dildo fucking my ass hole hard and fast all of a sudden I started to pee, it felt so good I couldn’t stop myself. I’ve never been able to cum but I really want too

Posted
It can make me pee too and that stops the cum so make sure ya bladder is empty, might help to cum 😉
Analstretcherlover
Posted

I really appreciate the advice, I can’t wait to cum hands free x

Posted
Yea defo. Maybe it's one of those random things in life as I don't find it too difficult. The type of toy does depend a bit though for me.
Posted
Would love to experience that and maybe I can show you a thing or two
Posted

GF used a Doc Johnson Perfect D 8 inch. OMG it was amazing. When she pushed it all in, I came so hard and long. I never felt anything so good!! 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I like this, love when it happens during fisting or pegging, the orgasm is really strong and intense but it's hard to get to that stage most of the times.

• 1 month later...
Posted
I’ve often cum during anal penetration only, and the feeling far exceeds the sensation I’ve ever had through any other method.