Ejaculation from pegging or fisting?

dook

Posted

Most of the time I require stimulation of the penis as well as the fisting or pegging. On several occasions I have had a prostate only orgasm from fisting and couple of times from being pegged by large dildo. Love a good prostate milking! Amazing!!!

Posted

Pegging is my favourite thing. Lucky to have a friend who I meet up with on regular basis for femdom play. She loves beating & torturing me, finishing off with a hard ass pounding. I have to earn the right for her to use lube. Have taken a giant strap on with just a bit of spit in the past, she loves to ass *** me. Ejaculation is always the best & most intense from anal play I find. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I’m past the point of no return and I’m never going to be able to get back to my bi life, being able and feeling enjoyment from being with a woman heterosexually. It’s toys or the real thing that is the only way I cum any more, and I have prostate orgasms as well as the occasional intense paralysing core trembling sissy gasym.
Posted
I once had a trembling, sissy gasm
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
So I guess you have a feeling that you want another one
Posted

I’ve cum with stuff in my ass, but always with her touching my cock too, so…

Posted
I cum last night when I give in to my limitations and I had a young BBC come over to my house and give in to my resistance and let him show me what I am meant for and about being there for and doing
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Can anyone recommend a good lube for pegging and anal fisting?

Posted
If you are just using it just on skin silicon is what I like. If you are going to use the lube on toys too you are going to have to look into it if they interact. Yes I have cum from anal. It feels like a 7 minute orgasm. I love that why chastity became appealing I put in on before anal so I can’t touch my dick and cum to quick.
Posted

I've never had an orgasm from anal, but it's a goal that I would like to achieve. 

Posted
On 11/7/2023 at 12:30 PM, dook said:

While I can say that the best orgasms of my life was while I was being fisted. I also required penile stimulation. However, I actually got a three in a row. The third cumming when she was pulling her hand out of me. How many men have a full ejaculation from anal play only?

I have ejaculated , dripped , pissed myself from the pleasures of being pegged and fisted

Posted
My recommendation for slightly lubed fun is, sucking first
Posted

I cum extremely hard when someone pegs my tight ass! I love it and can't wait to cum for them soon!