I'm wanting to take part in group sex

Ki****

Posted

Hi I'm open minded, submissive but want to try group sex to see if it's for me? How's easiest safest way on here to organise 3-4 men

Posted

the safest way is probably to visit a local swingers club

other than that, it is possible online but faces a huge risk of time wasters.  Fabswingers does have guys verified for that kinda thing, set restrictions to your local area and a minimum amount of feedback

Posted

Can I please just say this is *NOT* the place to arrange this. Any posts saying 'I'm up for this'  or variations on that theme will be deleted. 

This is a post asking for advice, not a personal ad. 

• 2 years later...
Kinkyone4u1214
Posted

I'm a male and I have been wanting to do a gang bang with multip!e males with no females I haven't been able to find the right people who wanna do it where else can I look to do it

Posted
42 minutes ago, Kinkyone4u1214 said:

I'm a male and I have been wanting to do a gang bang with multip!e males with no females I haven't been able to find the right people who wanna do it where else can I look to do it

fabswingers or gays.com ?  

probably when there's not a global pandemic going on though, it makes planning easier. 

• 1 year later...
Posted
In the past, my group experiences have come from people I’ve met and been friends with first in real life. I’d suggest going to some munches and meeting new people in the community that way and maybe one day you’ll find the right ones for you