Need some assistance (female sub)

HellenaHandbasket

HellenaHandbasket
Posted (edited)

Master texted me from work instructing  me on various ways to tease/edge myself for over an hour, but now he says I can’t cum until I get permission from at least 25 strangers in a row.

If anyone tells me no, the count starts over again, and you can tell me to do other things to tease myself, and I have to do it. I can only cum if 25 people consecutively give me permission.

I’m sitting here with a vibe buzzing away inside me, a hitachi wand on low (with a dimmer switch) against my clit, and I’m not allowed to shut them off or move unless someone else is suggesting something. I have to keep teasing my nipples when my hands aren’t typing. I’ve never been this pent up in my life. 

I have some clothes pins and suction toys for my nipples. They are insanely sensitive (I’ve often wondered if I could cum just from nipple play, they are that sensitive). If you decide to withhold permission, these are some things you can suggest I use on myself. The vibes I have are low to high settings and are wall-outlet toys, no batteries dying. I’m sure there are other things, my limits are only regarding human waste and ***. I can’t post photos.

This is is a punishment for forgetting to pack his lunch last night and rushing to do it this morning. I almost made him late for work.

Edited by HellenaHandbasket
Posted

Oh dear, I feel bad that it took me 10 hours to get round to approving this one...

So here's your first permission!!!

Andr3w089224
Posted
Don't stop with that wand and turn it up.
Posted

I think this task is a little impossible

but, umm - please tell me you're still edging?

Posted
Hmmm far from it for me to say but YES! you have permission. I might say NO in 10 minutes. Hehehe...
Posted
As a fellow Sub it’s definit a YES from me ☺️.....if you only need 25 consecutive Yes’s then - YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. X
Posted
I hope you come out of this in one piece. YES
Posted

It's a yes from me. Can you update as I may say No if you don't!

Posted

Sounds like great product testing for Hitachi ... ;)

Posted

Product tester

Yes ... Reserving the right to say no later

Posted

😂 ok i doubt this is still going but if it is yes!