Daddy's Girl: A Cute Little Slut, Pt1

Go****

Posted

Camryn was woken early on a Saturday morning to the sensation of something hard pressed against her. She smiled sleepily as she realised her Daddy's arms were wrapped lovingly around her, his soft, warm lips against the skin of her neck.

She let out a small moan of pleasure, and he chuckled quietly against her skin, sending vibrations shooting through her body.

"Good morning baby" he murmured, as his lips grazed her delicate skin, trailing along her neck, nibbling and biting as he went. He began to use his tongue and she groaned again, leaning back, pushing further into him.

"Good morning Daddy" she replied, beginning to squirm under his touch. She noticed how her nipples were already hard, as her hands moved back to touch him, slipping in between them to find his hard length.

"Ah ah ah. You know the rules baby." He admonished quietly, as he removed her hand from between them, whilst she huffed and pouted. "But Daddy, I want to feel you in my hands. I want to feel how hard you are for me" she countered.

"Then follow the rules, or you will be punished, Babygirl. Do you really want to begin the day with a punishment?"

She warred internally. The sub in her wanted to obey the rules, and please her Daddy. She loved seeing the happiness and pride on his face when she was good; hearing him call her ‘Good Girl'.

And of course it turned her on immensely, hearing him say it.

The Brat in her, though, was screaming to disobey him; to give him the cheeky answer that was right on the tip of her tongue. As much as she loved hearing those two words, equally she loved earning a punishment.

And this morning she really wanted a good, hard spanking. Perhaps with the new belt she had bought him recently.

Just as she opened her mouth and took a breath to respond in her usual cheeky, bratty way, she felt him swiftly take a nipple between his fingers. Before any words left her lips, he squeezed, pinching her nipple hard and sending a delicious spike of both *** and arousal coursing through her.

He knew what he was doing. He knew she was about to Brat him and this would distract her and ensure her compliance. As much as he loved giving her punishment, he had an urgent, almost primal need to feel her. Be inside her. Hear her begging and moaning and screaming his name, completely at his mercy.

"No Daddy, I'm sorry. Please can I touch you?" She whimpered.

"No, you may not. Not with your hands at least. Turn over, onto your front. You will feel me when I say, and in whichever way I choose." He answered sternly.

Camryn obeyed immediately, turning to lie on her stomach. She could hear the lust in his gruff, morning voice, and knew that his tone signalled that he meant what he said.

He sat up, roughly pulling her hips up until she was on her hands and knees, and she felt the cool morning air hit her skin as he exposed all of her to him.

Goosebumps pebbled her skin at both the change in temperature, and the thought of what might come next.

She was wet, she already knew it. His commanding voice, the sensation of his lips grazing her skin and his teeth biting at her neck, the roughness with which he was handling her; all of them drove her wild. She had never known anyone that had been able to make her so wet with simply a voice. But him? Her Daddy? Oh, he had that ability each and every time he spoke.

For a few moments she felt nothing but the cool air, and her body shivered, as much from the cool temperature as from the anticipation, as she wondered what he was about to do.

Camryn didn't have to wait long though, before she felt him move on the bed and position himself behind her. Feeling his large, warm hands on her hips and the head of his cock at her entrance caused her to bite her lower lip as her breath hitched with the anticipation of what was about to happen.

Gripping her hips firmly, he pushed into her with agonising slowness, feeling the heat of her body envelop him as he did.

Camryn gasped as she felt his thick cock filling her up. It always felt so good when he was inside of her. But this morning, it was taking far too long to achieve that feeling entirely.

He was doing it deliberately, of course. He always called her a Brat, but in her opinion, he was just as much a Brat as she was.

Deciding she could wait no longer, Camryn took matters into her own hands, rocking herself back onto him quickly, moaning loudly as she felt him deep inside her.

He reacted instantly, and she felt a sharp sting on her right cheek, as his hand made sudden contact with it and his movements stopped.

“Naughty girl! It seems you need to be taught another lesson after all, doesn’t it baby?”

Camryn whimpered, her cheek throbbing and her body already missing the sensation of her Daddy moving.

“What was that you said? I couldn’t hear you.”

“Please Daddy, I’m sorry, I won’t do it again.”

“Yeah, sure you won’t. Though that’s what you said last time, isn’t it, and yet here we are. Again.”

“Noooo" Camryn whined, as he got up and went to the drawer where he kept all of his toys.

“Yes baby. Since you quite obviously feel you need more, I will give you what you want. I will give you everything you need, and perhaps even more than that.”

Camryn felt her stomach do a few involuntary flips at his words. He was no Sadist, but he knew how to punish her. And he did it well. She was in for a wild ride.

Peeking out from the corner of her eye, she could see the implements that Daddy was selecting from the drawer.

And it looked like she was right in her original assessment, she was in for a very wild ride indeed...

Posted
On 3/12/2022 at 11:10 PM, RickJ614 said:

That's so fucking hot ❤️❤️

Thank you for reading, I'm pleased to hear it's appreciated ☺

Posted

Wow... can't wait for part 2!

Posted
On 3/15/2022 at 10:16 AM, NewToThis65 said:

Wow... can't wait for part 2!

I'll post it here soon!

Posted
On 3/17/2022 at 12:02 AM, Autumn_x said:

Looove this

I hope you enjoy Pt2 just as much!

Posted
On 3/17/2022 at 5:45 AM, Needit89 said:

Love it need it

I agree, I do also!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
11 minutes ago, Needit89 said:

I need you baby girl

I presume you mean the one in this story..