Is this weird?

su****

Posted
I find myself more contented with oral sex. I'd much rather suck a cock than be fucked by one and I'd much rather lick pussy than fuck one.
Posted
Not at all weird - you like what you like and so long as those you are with are fine with it too, then I don't see what the problem is.
Personally I'm not a huge fan of penetrative sex, (well giving anyway, receiving is an entirely different matter 😉) and have had some fantastic experiences regardless.
Posted
Weird? I’m not really sure what that word means any more.. weird has been reclaimed to some extent to just mean atypical; less of an insult of depravity or deviance.. and as far as sex goes, I’d say it’s largely irrelevant! Weird or not (moot point imho), it’s your choice of boundaries and preferences that make you unique; why sacrifice that?
Posted

I have kind of felt the same way lately. I mean do not get me wrong I like penetrative sex, however its not the be all and end all for me, if we only did non penatriative play, I am equally satisfied, I would even say I almost feel more relaxed not having penetrative sex. Infact for non ltr relationships like friends with benefits, I would rather not have penetrative sex at all.