Is this weird?

su****

Posted
I find myself more contented with oral sex. I'd much rather suck a cock than be fucked by one and I'd much rather lick pussy than fuck one.
Posted
Not at all weird - you like what you like and so long as those you are with are fine with it too, then I don't see what the problem is.
Personally I'm not a huge fan of penetrative sex, (well giving anyway, receiving is an entirely different matter šŸ˜‰) and have had some fantastic experiences regardless.
Posted
Weird? Iā€™m not really sure what that word means any more.. weird has been reclaimed to some extent to just mean atypical; less of an insult of depravity or deviance.. and as far as sex goes, Iā€™d say itā€™s largely irrelevant! Weird or not (moot point imho), itā€™s your choice of boundaries and preferences that make you unique; why sacrifice that?
Posted

I have kind of felt the same way lately. I mean do not get me wrong I like penetrative sex, however its not the be all and end all for me, if we only did non penatriative play, I am equally satisfied, I would even say I almost feel more relaxed not having penetrative sex. Infact for non ltr relationships like friends with benefits, I would rather not have penetrative sex at all.