Is this site legitimate?

Bo****

Posted

Hi guys, I just want some form of confirmation on how good the site bdsm-uk is.

If anyone can help, it will be much appreciated!

Posted

It'd never heard of it (not a good start)

But there's assorted review sites and scam detectors etc.

Reviews seem to suggest it's legitimate but has low traffic with very few female members.  It also follows the kinda traditional dating sense that it's very limited for free members (if there even is a free option) with possibly having to be a paid member to reply to messages.  

I didn't deep dive much further, but, it feels like the old 'shop front' dating sites, so is potentially a shared database. 

Posted
It’s legit, but has a very low level of traffic. I have a vip account on it and despite that I only get about 2 eyeballs a week. Also very low level of communication, even when you reach out. Frankly not worth spending any *** on
Posted
Also forgot to mention that despite it being a “uk” site it’s run by a company in Europe (Switzerland iirc). If you want to know anything specific hmu and I’ll do my best to answer your questions
Posted
It looks like one of the cookie-cutter sites that use the same software & design. They use the "register for free" banner to get you to sign up, then you will most likely get a bunch of views & messages to entice you to buy a membership but then once you do, none of the people who messaged you reply&you then find the sites are usually pretty dead & the majority of the people active on there are men that have all been enticed to buy membership from the fake messages they also received at first