Music

bi****

Posted
Just a thought how much does music impact you life and or relationship. Does music play a part in your play time or do you rather look not have any play time. Can music play cheer up your day or sway your emotions if you listen to something in specific
Posted
I’ve found Gunship or other synthwave can help everyone zone out and/or enter subspace.
Posted

Most my play at home is spontaneous, so little opportunity to plan with music

My play in club or dungeons is often at the mercy of what is being played

A lot of my other play is filmed, so cannot have background music

Posted
Music will last with you forever…you want someone to Always remember…condition them to some music…always bring them back
Posted
Don't deliberately put music on when playing or having sex, though if it's coincidentally playing it doesn't bother me.
In general terms though music is a huge part of my life - it can lift me when I'm down, make me question things, and just provides company. In fact I'm not sure I could live a life without music. Put me in a crowded space with live music being played and I am probably at my happiest.
Posted
I prefer no music but if a partner wants it I'll go for something with a constant bass that I can get into
Posted
I would say music heals my soul and any time it can be incorporated in life it should be!
Posted
I couldn't live without music, it plays a massive part in all my life, it's an escape, emotion, comfort, pleasure and anything else Inbetween, it's literally life
Posted
Music is essential in any non-spontaneous setting. I like blindfolding my partner and I try to prepare music that compliments the mood I'm after (along with other sensory stimuli). Also essential in my life. Whenever I feel off balance in any way, music is the cure I turn to. Nice thread starter, Jeep...
Posted
I’m. Deejay
Music is a good way to control the environment your around and set the mood
Posted
certain songs definitely make me feel attractive and boost my confidence so yes!
Posted
Music is essential. I’m a neuroscience nerd. Our brains store music memories in a place that is not impacted by memory loss. Dementia does not attack these memories! 🤍 I think it’s beneficial to tie play with music specifically for higher memory retention. Plus it’s fun to make cheeky playlist for scenes. And the beat goes on….🎶
Posted
Music is a great way to set the mood. N’Sync is a great rage playlist 🤣
Posted
Music plays a huge part in my life in pretty much every way. I’d love some song suggestions for setting the mood.
Posted
Threes Company theme song is a start 🤣
Posted
For sure man. Music is a mood setter and uplifting! Unless I get locked in a room ***d to listen to modern top 40 country then music is ***
Posted
I listen too music daily. Understanding roughly every artist. In the light of their craft. And I’m always open to new music. To give a try and enjoy.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I've always been drawn to music. I listen to music every day and especially find it good when I need a mood lift.  

Posted
My entire life revolves around and is affected by what I am listening to at that time. I constantly have a song playing in my brain if not on my earbuds. My favorite genre has been Goth music for an incredibly long time and it meshes so well with this thing we do. Darkness pulls just as strong as the light and I love dark music. Music is people, too, though. And memories. Those songs that remind us of moments, friends, ***. It adds texture to experience and brings us together. I read a profile yesterday (sourskittle) and she said “Music is everything” and that sums it all up better than I ever could.
Posted
March 17, NeonDom said:
I’ve found Gunship or other synthwave can help everyone zone out and/or enter subspace.

Nod to synthwave but up a notch to darkwave.