Fellatio preference

cu****

Posted
Curious about men’s preferences. Do you prefer a deepthroat blowjob or a teasing/edging licking blowjob and why?
Posted
Definitely a deepthroat blowjob for the simple fact the dominance
Eastbourneguy
Posted
Everyone is different, dt is good but will never make me cum. I require a buildup of speed and intensity, vary from the gradient and it will be hard work
Posted
Yes please.

I seldom have a “favorite”. It really depends upon my mood at the time as to what I prefer. Sometimes I want it deep with my hand on her head guiding and holding her. At other times I enjoy sitting back and relaxing and letting her slowly tease me and enjoy the slow build (not slow as in edging or denial kind you).

Being ***ful may be a way of showing my dominance. But slow and teasing can be a way of her showing me her submittance.
Posted
Not had a great amount of experience but i would say,i enjoyed the teasing/edging licking blowjob more.I think you feel more sensation,sensitivity to it.
Posted
I think you'll get a lot of different answers here. Most of us guys all have our own preferences which is based on many different things. IMO, guys really like watching our dicks "disappear." There's a psychological aspect to that combined with the way it physically feels. Guys like psychological stimulation too when it comes to this (sex in general) so make sure not to simply focus on the physical.
Posted
This is pretty interesting, to get the opinions on it! Always had good outcomes either way (thankfully!) but it's cool to get opinions and ideas etc
Posted
Both!! Due to my size sometimes deep throating isn’t an option though. An enthusiastic blowjob is always the best, passion makes a world of difference.
Posted
Enthusiasm is key, also I like a combination of both the deep throat and the edging. Ultimately it’s the orgasm we are after.
Posted
Neither is my favourite - like most sex it's very much about "in the moment" and what feels right in that moment, add in factors like a finger being inserted while one is given, or balls being squeezed and each instance can become very individual - so it's not necessarily about a specific pattern being followed each time.
It's the same when I provide the blowjob, it's about what feels right to me at that moment coupled with me listening to his reactions and adapting to them accordingly - same if I am going down on a woman.
Posted
My preference is a teasing blowjob which knows how to prolong the sensations dragging them out so they build in intensity.
Posted
Teasing licking edging to start out gets me hard then finish off with the deepthroat there’s nothing like that deep full shaft massage finished with a swallow. That’s the best 👌
Posted
7 hours ago, BadDesires said:
My preference is a teasing blowjob which knows how to prolong the sensations dragging them out so they build in intensity.

This is good. The right answer!

Posted
Just enjoy it, and if you don't, then do something else! The recipient can tell!

I prefer slow and sensual, building up to a bit more rhythmic as I'm approaching orgasm, but for the love of God, don't do what some lasses do, and go into chicken head overdrive if I haven't cum within 30secs.

Faster means more chance of teeth, and a generally more uncomfortable experience for both of us, and an increased liklihood of turn off due to me worrying about the safety and condition of my penis.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I agree with slow and steady. That's how I like to give and take bj's
  • 2 weeks later...
jessgirlyguy
Posted
On 3/19/2022 at 3:27 AM, cutedomme said:

Curious about men’s preferences. Do you prefer a deepthroat blowjob or a teasing/edging licking blowjob and why?

When giving a bj, I like slow and sensual, I like to make it last, and make his orgasm bigger

Dionysus80
Posted

Teasing/edging is amazing.  Definitely my pick.  Thanks

• 3 months later...
Posted
Teasing is always good. But it has to be firm enough to keep the stimulation going.
Honestly i am not into deeptroath or those gagging noises... It sounds ridiculous. It's not what i expect from a Goddess ;)
As a Domme, you should never do it.
u-6301a99b08840
Posted

Hello it is mistress goddess I'm here to train a slave and spoil

Posted
Hey, great name. And great Profile. Where do you think you are going with that? I know this is off topic but so are you. Thanks for leaving me alone. Bye. Oh btw GFUS means go fuck yourself
  • 1 year later...
Posted

One ofthe few things better than laying back and getting some good head is fucking a throat deep and hard. With that said I really enjoy a deep throater but a bitch should have combination skills. 

Posted
If I’m on the receiving end I def prefer deep throat. The feeling of power over me is such a turn on. Though I’ve not had much practice.
Posted

I have a suspicion that I am the exception, which may be down to my own experiences but receiving a BJ has never really done it for me. Giving oral to a lady does though. Never really concluded whether it was a mental thing, physical thing or most likely both but maybe as a sub...giving is more natural than receiving.