DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
6 minutes ago, findingme2020 said:

I’ve given one away and can’t work out which one it was 🤦🏻‍♀️

Have sent you a copy of my grid map so far 😊

Posted
10 minutes ago, findingme2020 said:
I’ve given one away and can’t work out which one it was 🤦🏻‍♀️

Perfect thank you 😊

Posted
6 minutes ago, Master50 said:
Can I please get a clue for #7

Sure, scroll up a bit and go through the messages just before yours; today was not as nasty as yesterday so you will undoubtedly find #7 soon😊 If you like, you can leave a clue to others who haven't found #7 yet.

Posted
Day #7. The town cryer used to give you all the news of the day now we have to filter through it 😜
Posted
#clue 7 what to make sure you receive news just to your liking head over to set it up
Posted

#7 look further a field for more news

Posted

Help. I’m missing one but I’m not sure which clue it relates to… 

If I’ve worked it out right it’s grid 11, but there’s no clue. So confused 

Posted

I've searched my fingers sorely, can't find the 7! Help me please!

Posted
#7 looking for specific news. Let's narrow it down or shift it up. Worth a look.
Posted
2 hours ago, Hatter2904 said:

Help. I’m missing one but I’m not sure which clue it relates to… 

If I’ve worked it out right it’s grid 11, but there’s no clue. So confused 

I’ve got it. I was struggling with number 2. It confused me as it said grid 15, when it meant grid 11

SnugglePhuck
Posted

clue #7 want to be informed on what is happening on the site check out this feed 

Posted
Evening all you kinky, filthy ***s 😉 how do I gift the treasure hunt tiles, I wanna give this a proper red hot crack at wining, now I believe I understand it better. TIA x
Posted
50 minutes ago, Little_dark_one said:

Can’t find #5 😭

It’s someone you will like, but not a friend 

Posted
15 minutes ago, Sir_Mark said:

It’s someone you will like, but not a friend 

I’ve tried adding favourite

Posted
43 minutes ago, Ragnar1 said:

Evening all you kinky, filthy ***s 😉 how do I gift the treasure hunt tiles, I wanna give this a proper red hot crack at wining, now I believe I understand it better. TIA x

To gift a piece away, you need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
8 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

To gift a piece away, you need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Thank you me lady Xx

Posted
43 minutes ago, Little_dark_one said:

I’ve tried adding favourite

Try checking your list 😉

Posted
I am not able to find # 7..can someone help??
Posted
8 minutes ago, jot3790 said:

I am not able to find # 7..can someone help??

Have sent you a message