DORCEL STORE TREASURE HUNT ⭐️ The winners are...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
#11 changed your mind about your public image, go here to change your look
Posted
11 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
Day #11 Clue # 11 - Grid # 15 - Think it's time you went and took a look at yourself

Easiest hint going thanks

Posted
3 minutes ago, Sha-ne-ne said:

How do you give away an icon?

To gift a piece away, you need to find a member who does not have an icon. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you option "Give away icon now" tap and one will be gifted to that member. If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
They have 10 out of 11, so the “give one away” is not popping up. If I click on where it says they have 10, it goes right to mine.
Posted
2 minutes ago, Sha-ne-ne said:

They have 10 out of 11, so the “give one away” is not popping up. If I click on where it says they have 10, it goes right to mine.

You can only gift to members who do not have any icons at all.  Only when a member does not have any will the "give one away" be visible on the members profile.  If you would like a screen shot of what it looks like, please feel free to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
Thank you Pixie, I didn’t realize they had to have none. Lol. Thank you for your help! 😊
Posted
ok my mind gone to lunch and not come back you i am missing every hhit at min doh
Posted
#11 take a look at yourself maybe it’s time to change your image
SnugglePhuck
Posted

Clue 11 you may want to take a good look at your self 

Posted

i got that one by acerdent gto n9 but feck me my mind is bla

Posted

#11 Take a look at yourself, is it time for a change? 

Posted
13 minutes ago, Claudioman said:

What's this all about

Welcome to the site.  This is the Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt.  I have attached below the rules on how to play.    You can find all the clues so far in this forum thread, by expanding your view and scrolling backwards.  You have already been gifted your first piece to get you off and running.  If you need further help you can always post back here and someone will help you find the piece you are stuck on. 😊

On 4/1/2022 at 12:51 AM, crystal-love said:

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? 🔥 French sex toy shop Dorcel Store is teaming up with FET for a kink-infused Treasure Hunt. Play nice & you'll be in with the chance of winning high-grade toys fit for Marie Antoinette 👑 First, though, you need to collect all the icons hidden around the FET Universe, and give your fellow players a helping hand 🤝 You have until April 28th to find all the hidden treasures! At the finish line, all you'll be asking is: Whose boudoir... yours or mine? 😏

This is how it works:

• Every day from April 5th until April 28th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
  • Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't  worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Dorcel Store Treasure Hunt? 🤘

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. In case there are no clear winners, we will pick three via an online name picker.. or just from a good ol' fishbowl 🤓 Winners will be announced on May 2nd!

Are there any prizes? 🎁

Oui! Aside from a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com merch package, the three winners will receive a top-quality sex toy from the Dorcel Store: one for women, one for men, and one for couples!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🏁

Posted

Clue#11. Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all????  So take a good look at yourself

Posted
Day #11 Have a good look at yourself you are the fairest of them all 😜
Posted
3 hours ago, Allnewdays said:

Can someone message and help me out please? Thanks 😅

What do you need help with?

Posted

clue #11 is easy, just go have a good look at yourself

Posted
9 hours ago, Allnewdays said:

Can someone message and help me out please? Thanks 😅

Have sent you a message, will try and help you. 

Posted
3 hours ago, kinkyD2ooo said:

Ive got non cant find any

Welcome to the site.  I have gifted you, your first icon to start you off.  Use this forum thread and scroll back to find the clues for each day which will hint you to where you should be looking on the site for the icon.  If you are in the right place the icon will be visible, tap and collect and it will appear in your Treasure Chest.

If you are using the FET APP you will need to expand your view, to reveal the previous comments.  If you are using the Desktop or Mobile Desktop version of the site, you can use the clue glossary at the top of this forum thread.  The glossary gives you links directly to each days clues so far. 

If you have any further questions you are welcome to message me.