Public sex

te****

Posted
Behind a dumpster at the US Navy A school base with a female training to be an engineer i was trying to be a cook. Best part about was watching as the officers walked by just 20 feet away.
Posted

Car park,night club, swimming pool, changing room in primark, cimena and fire station where i worked 

Posted

At the movies. It was an Eddy Murphy movie called "Holyman" Don't aske me what it was about...I was busy

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I was fortunate enough to have fucked at a kinks concert. Met her on the floor. She was into the show. I noticed she would occasionally back into. After to forth time I pus my hands on her waste to steady her. I thought wtf and I pulled her into now rock dick. She slid her hand around and squeezed me,taking my measure. I couple of minutes of this and she grabbed my hand and let we off to explore the possibilities. We ended up at the top of the upper section. There was a 3 foot flat space that offers a semi-private place. She quickly payed down and shimmied out of her clothes. The lighting was bad but as I joined her , my hands were busy exploring her body tits as big as oranges. I ran my hand over her stomach and found the wettest pussy. She had helped me get my pants down and I slid between those thighs. Took a moment but when I found her opening I pushed. In three jackrabbit strokes I was married in that hot pussy. As I’m whaling away it a hand reaches into rub her tits. Her and I froze for a moment than looked. There a guy about thirty. He had a rather large cock sticking out from his zipper. He climbed in with us and she nudged me off of her She positioned herself so she could suck me while new guy could fuck her doggie styled. I felt her tense and new guy pushed in to her. Shortly he was banging the shit out of her. I soon came in her mouth and pulled back. And another guy showed up and slid into my place. I decided to go find the folks that I rode with. I wonder just how many dudes used her for a fuck toy that night
Posted

In the grass outside of an office building. 

• 1 year later...
JohnB-1484
Posted

swimming pool, car park, open air in France and Italy, by a loch in Scotland, on the Point des Arts at night in Paris, in the grounds of the Palace of Versailles... and elsewhere.

Posted

Medical office buliding hallway after closing was my 1st public public

Posted
On a beach in Majorca under a raised wooden walk way with people walking above us while she was riding
Posted
A walking trail in the Yorkshire dales.
Posted
On 4/3/2022 at 2:06 PM, PrimalHunter said:

At a house party in my early 20’s with 3 woman my age at the time. Everyone at the party watched, I was the only male involved.

On a boulder in the creek, outside on my front porch, in the lake with people everywhere

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
at the river by city poool. small town im from
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Was taken to a beach at night and dragged onto the dunes. Was very messy, sand was everywhere even before we started so it ended up with me orally pleasing my owner lmao.