sub space or just in sub mode

slavewife

Posted

gonna sound daft so bare with me , anyone else as soon in Dom/me presence goes into sub mode (yeh i know its the norm) but have a head like a turtle totally fuzzy like you are in sub space.

there is no play involved just their presence sends your head into that space , only good thing is doesnt take forever to get out of as you either need to work or be apart for a reason.

ive been wondering this , is it im just so relaxed with my Dom it just happens ? is it sub space but really mild? or is it something else ? 

anyone else feel this be good to find out and im not just mad and on cloud cuckoo land (ok i usually am but its a strange feeling)

thank you for your time and be good to find out how everyone else feels or is it just me 

Posted
Well abs I was with my last Dom he was always on my mind. When I was awake sleeping in my dreams like all the time.
I really had to do is a lot on what I was doing. Now being around other Dom’s not so much. Being without a Dom is harder because I miss it so much. Here everyone seems to be doing This online this. This is not me I am a physical person so I need a Dominant who is going to be with my all the time or as much as we can be. I hope this helps!
Posted

So - this isn't really a sub space as such - but there's a lot of psychology at play

But basically there's certain people who make us feel a certain way and lot of links for this.

Today I walked into a bar and saw someone who I hadn't seen in about 3 years (long before lockdowns) and to be honest, before seeing her I was feeling a little low, tired, shitty, apprehensive, but just seeing her lifted my mood.  

And there's other people can make you feel certain ways - you might feel comfort, warmth, happiness around one person or uncomfortable and anxious around another.

Similarly. Some people make us feel what we'd call "subby" and it's about the general emotions we feel and associate when around that person especially if their mood etc reflects onto us.

So again, there's someone I do often feel a little 'subby' around and I think it's a little bit because she is easy going but takes kink and Dominance serious, she has good stance on ethics and that I feel comfort around. But she's also a little mischievous and that brings out a bit in me also so it's like being a naughty school boy around her - so when she makes a suggestion that feels a little naughty, I'm a bit more open to it.

Posted
😍🙏🐺🙏 @Subsluta, not mad at all! Knowing and seeing you both together, it is an evolution of your dynamic. You guys have something very special , your own gifted shared connection. Much like @ FenSwitches is to my dynamic. It is a product of your mutual trust,honest communication, and respect. Maybe more heightened by the fact you both work so hard, and are apart at times because of it. And your Dom is Fab! Xx
lolli-leigh
Posted
awww this makes me smile x not at all daft xx this happens with me and my Sir. It is beautiful and totally agree with @bountyHunter xx
Posted
It's exchanges like these that make me so pleased to have found this community.
I am with @bountyhunter.. I love how D/s dynamics evolve and develop as trust builds.
It's not one sided, one whiff of her perfume as she walks in and I switch into Dom space.. No doubt your Dom feels the same..
Posted

thank you all for your replies its good to know am not going complety mad 

Posted
Far from it.. sounds like you might have found the holy grail!
Posted
2 minutes ago, relaxedfun said:

Far from it.. sounds like you might have found the holy grail!

that i sure have and wouldnt change it for the world xx

Posted
56 minutes ago, Subsluta said:

thank you all for your replies its good to know am not going complety mad 

Going.... going....

Gone! 🧚‍♀️

I'll get you and the troll matching jackets with those nice long sleeves that buckle up and matching chains.

Get and I will sit and throw popcorn at you whilst Willow gets the drinks 😆

Posted
24 minutes ago, BountyHunter said:

Going.... going....

Gone! 🧚‍♀️

I'll get you and the troll matching jackets with those nice long sleeves that buckle up and matching chains.

ha ha strait jackets now ya talking 

Posted
1 hour ago, BountyHunter said:

Going.... going....

Gone! 🧚‍♀️

Me get drinks drinks? Are you sure you know what my portions are like 🤣🤣🤣