Sub space

li****

Posted
How do y’all get into sub space and how do I communicate with my Dom that I want that feeling without making it sound like I want him to mimic my prior dom?
Posted
It's a natural process of building up trust and endorphins in a scene where you lose track of anything than the subtleties of the scene you are in. Your Dom should know what subspace is and what top space is
- and if they don't they need to go and get educated before they work with a lovely subject like yourself.
Posted
I'm new to this.wish I could help not sure what sub is
Posted
Tell your Dom how you want to be in tht same sub space
Posted
Really, only you know what keys it takes to get you into sub space. If it's the same or similar to what your last Dom did, don't be ashamed of it.
Posted
Sub space is personal to us all . I can go just by voice as my master is away a lot I can put myself In it ready for him coming home from tour
When you have connection it’s the little thing it’s not all about play he just needs to whisper in my ear and say things
Just have the connection and you will find your way of getting into subspace but as long as you both have the connection and he knows when you are there and also what to do when you have the drop that’s the most important time for any sub but also you need to know when he in dom drop . Most Doms won’t admit to having it (been there) but they do so be connected read each other and trust me life is amazing

Ps I don’t get my drop till a few days after as have learnt to control it due to work
Hope this helps can message me if any more questions xx
Posted
Getting into sub space is different for everyone, but it’s really important that you communicate with your partner and tell your Dom about your concerns that you don’t want him to feel like your prior Dom. At the end of the day if you guys have an honest and open relationship and you explain you wants and needs and the why then you are definitely going to find the best way for you to get into sub space and if your partner is your partner, he’s going to support you and help you.

Ps: sorry for my grammar errors :)
Posted
Maybe you just have to find your trigger with this person. I find it can be different with each of my Doms.
Posted
You have to be honest about what works for you, no need to reference a past partner. Everyone is different so for some it's words, others it's a quick little ***, or a tug of the hair. Some need to feel completely ***. The point is only you know what works for you, and you have to be comfortable communicating with your partner with guilt or insecurity.
Posted
You just gotta go about it in a way that doesn't come off as you're trying to top your dom. Seems like yalls relationship is kinda new. So just have a talk and explain to him/her what you like and what triggers your sub space. Your dom should understand that and listen coz that will help him/her learn you more.
Posted
Well, if you don't know what it is exactly that puts you in sub space, you might want to start with what the previous dom did. Figure something out from that point and communicate all of that to your current dom. Hopefully there isn't any trauma involving the previous dom, and that's the reason why you don't want them to be mimicked. If so, you really want to communicate that to the current one. Ultimately, it's really up to you with complete honesty in your open communication and how well you know yourself.
Posted
I just focus on the dom and into their eyes basically don’t loose eye contact with their hand around my throat
Posted
Your dom educates you on his needs and what he wants, as a submisive you learn to serve his needs especially when they contradict your own. Screaming "do it like Craig" makes you the dom, so do that. Find a switch submisive and educate him on your needs.