Climbing harness kink

HeliosAlex

Posted

Hi, I have this fetish/kink and I have not found anyone on the internet with the same. I pretty much like to "restrain" myself in climbing/safety harnesses and walk around the house with it (Im getting more confident now and Im sometimes walking around a public forest with 2 harnesses on me, or I just hang myself onto a tree for some time). I just love the feeling of the straps secured and pressing onto my crotch and balls. Is there someone else like this in the universe?

Posted
Hi. So is it specifically a climbing harness, or is it the feeling of confinement that you enjoy? Because it sounds like you have a fondness for tight bondage, and maybe a chastity belt? And those are very much popular kinks 🙂. Have you tried those things before? Otherwise, I am sure there will be others into that too. But as it is very specific, it may just be harder for you to find someone who KNOWS they are into it who may also be on here. I mean, not everyone has a climbing harness to try 😉. So perhaps you could help someone discover that THEY like it too! Perhaps find someone who enjoys that kind of bondage and go from there 😀
Posted
1 hour ago, Tickler101 said:

Hi. So is it specifically a climbing harness, or is it the feeling of confinement that you enjoy? Because it sounds like you have a fondness for tight bondage, and maybe a chastity belt? And those are very much popular kinks 🙂. Have you tried those things before? Otherwise, I am sure there will be others into that too. But as it is very specific, it may just be harder for you to find someone who KNOWS they are into it who may also be on here. I mean, not everyone has a climbing harness to try 😉. So perhaps you could help someone discover that THEY like it too! Perhaps find someone who enjoys that kind of bondage and go from there 😀

Well it is the feeling of the harness itself, its not just the feeling of confinement, because the harness must be an element of that. I dont really feel much from other forms of bondage, the harness itself is the only thing. I mean it is also about the feeling of confinement, but it only "works" with a harness

Lord_Talion
Posted
That's why most good fetish shops sell full body harnesses. That's also why I own an I-beam clamp that holds up to 1000 lbs
  • 1 year later...
Posted

Hi HeliosAlex… I'm the same as you! Even though I'm not a climber, I have 2 harnesses at home and I love wearing them. They give me the best feeling and I always get hard right away.
I've never ventured into the woods until now, but it's a great fantasy to wear a climbing harness once suspended.
Cool, I'm not the only one…

BoatyCatNerds
Posted

You should try a kitesurfing lesson, see what sensations you get. They have a belt that is quite restrictive around that area and that’s where you’ll feel the major *** of the kite. You’re strapped in by the crotch; feels awesome. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks for the inspiration - I'll try it out on my next beach holiday. Just the thought of the belt feels really good ;-)