What to do when you can't find partners

Posted

I will simply keep trying, the last one wanted to meet, time will tell how it go

Posted

I got some information about her, and she had a issue with a guy in her home, explained many things so im going crazy slow with her, she will led as she fits her mind, i must say she brave after what happen a month ago or so.

I only seems to find hurt and broken people on kink pages... i have no problem with it, but last i met died in c19 after a trip abroad to Germany.

life are harsh 4 some.

Posted

I find it difficult as Irelands community is tiny and concentrated around 3 or 4 cities. I'm in a well populated county but we have no munches or anything. 

Posted
52 minutes ago, Vulkan69 said:

I find it difficult as Irelands community is tiny and concentrated around 3 or 4 cities. I'm in a well populated county but we have no munches or anything. 

Jeeezus mhairy and beelzebub! You're in Leinster not stuck on Rockall. 
Get yourself onto Fetlife and just search for Ireland....and weep at what you've been missing. Have a wonderful friend over there. Awesome. Don't forget to rock across to Groups. That is where your future fun lies. 

Posted
5 hours ago, VKD said:

Jeeezus mhairy and beelzebub! You're in Leinster not stuck on Rockall. 
Get yourself onto Fetlife and just search for Ireland....and weep at what you've been missing. Have a wonderful friend over there. Awesome. Don't forget to rock across to Groups. That is where your future fun lies. 

Hah! I am on fetlife but zero munches around. 

Posted
13 minutes ago, Vulkan69 said:

i found several on fetlife, but mostly to far away as mostly americans, but page free unlike this eu page.

I looked at uk on another swedish page, filter girls, 34 pages with nearly 20 on each page. That page free also and closer then us.

Posted
2 hours ago, Vulkan69 said:

I just used FetLife and entered Ireland under events and there are loads - admittedly mostly in Dublin, but having checked your location I see that's an hour away so hardly any distance at all.
Sometimes you have to look beyond your doorstep if you want to find what you're looking for, otherwise you're limiting your options

Posted
48 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

I just used FetLife and entered Ireland under events and there are loads - admittedly mostly in Dublin, but having checked your location I see that's an hour away so hardly any distance at all.
Sometimes you have to look beyond your doorstep if you want to find what you're looking for, otherwise you're limiting your options

Correct, there's a very good club in Dublin that has frequent Kinky nights and there are several Munches around. I'll dig them up later. That is the trick,  just enter Ireland and look through the Groups, Events and Places.  I've noticed some very beautiful Subs from Dublin online too. 

Posted

I was at an event in Worcester a couple of years ago and there was a guy over from Ireland for the same event.  As a joke we raced each other home. He won.

Mind, only just.

(his journey - travel to Birmingham Airport, he got a lift but getting the train would get him on the same flight.   Fly into Dublin. Regional train to close to where he lives then bus to finish off.

My journey. Train to Birmingham. Train Birmingham to Newcastle. Bus from Newcastle to where I live) 

Posted
FetLife and munches. Navigating people generally is never easy, but at least in these environments an expectation is already in place for what one is looking for.
Posted
18 hours ago, gemini_man said:

That's assuming i either have transport or live near a public transport service. :-(

Posted
3 hours ago, Vulkan69 said:

That's assuming i either have transport or live near a public transport service. :-(

That does provide a problem for sure - but I guess with it has to come either acceptance that you live somewhere rural and your options are therefore going to be limited as a result, or a level of determination to finding a way to get to somewhere that does have events going on.
I mean what would happen if you did make a connection with someone on here who happened to live a relatively short, but inaccessible distance away?
You could also take the bring the mountain to Mohammed option and start an event/munch of your own locally - might need to be prepared for limited/no attendance but if you stick at it who knows?
All comes down to how much you want to explore all this or whether you want it all handed to you on a plate.

Posted

I do have a lot of sympathy for folk who live remotely but it then becomes a case of priorities.

In this case, learning to drive would open up a lot more - especially as, yeah, it'd suck if you met someone a couple of towns away but could rarely see due to transport 

Posted

I appreciate it's an issue of priorities for many. When i lived elsewhere i had transport and was involved in the local scene. However due to illness i needed to relocate which has reduced my options

Posted
For the men who just want to hook up ...I'm a sub. I'm looking for a dom. But I won't let a hook up dom me because there's nothing there but just a hook up. Most female subs have dealt with men who just use the word dom as an excuse to manhandle a woman. If I were into someone just for a hook up that person would have a good time for sure lol but there would be no dominance allowed. But I'm not into hook ups anyway lol. When I look at profiles on here at least half of the males say they are dominant but have no idea what a true dom is. Their use of dominant is just an excuse to be rough. And those kind always make me feel like they are dangerous. And not in a good way.
Posted

it's a big problem - men will say they're seeking a "genuine connection" and then push for hook up play

so which is it?

Posted
19 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

it's a big problem - men will say they're seeking a "genuine connection" and then push for hook up play

so which is it?

My particular favorite is when some random greets my page by referring to me as a sl*t. For one they don't realize a lot of female subs are alpha females. I'm being honest here but if a man I didn't know walked up to me and greeted me like that I would straight up throat punch him Lolol. No concept that just because I'm a sub I don't belong to anyone unless there's a commitment trust respect and well everything else that goes into a vanilla relationship. Only better. The trust is deeper. Stronger communication etc. It's unfortunate that there are so many who think they know but don't. Because they will never know how fulfilling a bdsm relationship really can be. SAYING YOU ARE A DOM IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO *** SOMEONE. IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK YOU WILL HURT SOMEONE SOME DAY. INTENTIONALLY OR NOT. DO YOUR RESEARCH