Wearing a permanent locked collar

subje007

Posted

Hi, I wonder if there are any slaves who wear a permanent locked collar and their experience about wearing it?

Posted
When i was a sub in a previous D/s relationship, my ex Owner wasnt into having me seen in public with the collar, made me feel really naked with out it if i am honest
Posted
Hi . My sub wears a day collar I've found a locking collar just impractical in day to day . Any token bracelet ring of chain it's more about the meaning to the individual .
Posted

I've worn day collars and I found it comforting and a way of connecting 

my Dom also gave me a ring

there's some beautiful ds relationship rings bracelets n necklaces 

my Dom would text me and ask me to touch it throughout randomly throughout the day 

he wore a heavy mans bracelet too as a symbol of our relationship 

Sx 

Posted

what i mean by a permanent locked collar is a collar once it has put on never will come off anymore

that you have to wear it 24/7 for lifetime

Posted

Not sure how practical that would be in a everyday life I wear a sliver necklace with a ring on it permanently 

• 9 months later...
Posted

I've thought about this a lot and id like to wear a collar that is permanently locked,maybe have a micro chip fitted as well.Not sure about being branded.It's the ultimate sign of being a slave i think,so yes id be happy,willing and ready to submit to a Master's wishes.By this point he would be totally in control of my life.Offering neck for collar Master.