Do Non-sexual Daddies/mommies exist?

Posted

So I'm going through a lot at the moment and find myself wanting someone for more of a caregiver/non sexual Daddy role in my life. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy the sexual side and love exploring more and more BDSM kinks to find out my likes and dislikes but I feel the need for someone who wants to just hold me, go to the park with me, push me on the swings, cuddle, make me feel safe and protected without the sexual stuff being involved.

Do you think there people that would happily fulfil this kind of role?  

**Moderators note* 

This post is not a personal ad. Please answer the questions posed. 

Posted
Hi yes they do, you probably want to look at cgl sites (Care Giver Little) there are some on the net cant link but a google will find them, if you go to some dedicated abdl sites as well there are non sexual mommys / daddys on there
Posted

A daddy should not expect sex straight away. You get to know eachother first and when your ready your ready. Having a cuddle is good for anyone.Hope you find someone to cuddle soon.

queensugarberry
Posted
@lukeyB can you list some of the dedicated abdl sites
queensugarberry
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, queensugarberry said:

Hi,

We are not allowed to post links directly, but there are abdl "dating" sites for want of a better word, unfortunately the most popular ones i know are geared towards gay guys but:

diapermates - Men / Women - Free to register and use but there is a cap on the number of messages you can send a day so advised if you like someone on there to exchange kik or emails to continue chatting

fetlife - has a big community of diaper/nappy lovers and cgl groups, as a girl you will probably get a fair bit of attention

datecgl - caregiver/little site

/r/abdlpersonals - Reddit group for posting abdl personals

For those of the gay persuasion:

diaper-bois - awesome site, very active allows you to search by location and those close to you

dl-boy - fairly close knit group but have had some meets from there

x Luke

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I don't know.

I have been dating this girl for 1.5 years and at first we had sex all the time. Normal as can be. I like to hold and cuddle. I do I love it, but it seems like that is all I get now. I don't take care of her. We live together and share bills. She has a good career. Mine is alright. But I need to feel something more.

I'm losing interest tbh. 

• 5 months later...
Posted
On 7/21/2018 at 9:57 AM, Lyndsey said:

So I'm going through a lot at the moment and find myself wanting someone for more of a caregiver/non sexual Daddy role in my life. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy the sexual side and love exploring more and more BDSM kinks to find out my likes and dislikes but I feel the need for someone who wants to just hold me, go to the park with me, push me on the swings, cuddle, make me feel safe and protected without the sexual stuff being involved.

**Moderators note* 

I think (well know) that this is a thing.  Many ABDL relationships speak of this being not sexual.  Even though there may be a sexual relationship as well.  

Posted

A bit of a "yes.... but...."

One potential good place is to look at asexual partners, there are many who are asexual who enjoy different forms of companionship or other dynamics, just not sex.

Otherwise, yes, while mirror logic is something to be cautious on, almost anything you are looking for there's someone on the opposite "I want a Daddy/caregiver only interested in cuddles and looking after me" can be mirrored with someone "I want a babygirl, but not really a sugarbaby - and I'm not that interested in sex, just someone to look after" 

The "yes... but..." is of course, be wary of those who state they're not interested in sexual who are actually secretly hoping you'll one day change your mind and it will become sexual. 

PhantomFlogger
Posted

Im a care giver that likes littles and ive never slept with anyone in little head space, its a limit of mine..

In my eyes.. something so cute and pure of intentions shouldn't be sexualised or even act sexual towards me.

There are some who enjoy the taboo and dark age play, but for me its not the age they pretend to be, its the feeling of making something so pure and innocent less pure and innocent. I just cant find them sexual.. but my heart still melts when i see a little 😍

Posted

I'm also a yes, but...

I've been non sexual as a care giving Daddy. The problem comes if one of you changes your view. It needs very honest conversations to take place.

It depends on the agreements you make on the way in and the limits you set.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I'm a non-sexual  caregiving Daddy

Posted
On 7/21/2018 at 9:57 AM, Lyndsey said:

**Moderators note* 

I've talked to and met lots of people who have nonsexual D/s dynamics and even non-sexual BDSM dynamics. 

It's possible but you MUST be honest and firm with what you're seeking up front.

Posted

I'm non-sexual when being mummy. Just don't find it arousing at all.

• 4 months later...
Posted

It is good to admit the need for emotional support because some people might mistake a request for a Care-Giving-Individual role as being, a D/S discipline and accountability role.  And with clear expectations, much can be enjoyed.