What makes feet attractive

Posted
Shape (best on high heels).
Well proportioned toes. Now don’t ask me what makes them “well proportioned” LOL Probably a personal term.
Smell, in a given amount, which may differ from subject to subject.
Taste (see above).
I’m a huge fan of female feet. I’d say it’s the second thing I look when my eyes meet a woman, the first being her face.
Posted
Oh, and btw, hard judging yours as long as you don’t post a pic
Posted
3 minutes ago, RopesAndBallgag said:
Shape (best on high heels).
Well proportioned toes. Now don’t ask me what makes them “well proportioned” LOL Probably a personal term.
Smell, in a given amount, which may differ from subject to subject.
Taste (see above).
I’m a huge fan of female feet. I’d say it’s the second thing I look when my eyes meet a woman, the first being her face.

Thank you for your response! I’m posting my feet soon and will love for you to rate them!

Posted
I was on a forum about feet. @houston690 explained it best... Small feet and big feet are beautiful 😍 in their own way and I love them both very much. I don't care what size they are but I do care if your will to embrace my fetish with me and enjoy it like I do.
Most the guys said "no scruffy feet"! Hope this helps.
Posted

I could say what they taste like

Posted
It's something about seeing a girls small ankles and beautiful smooth looking feet and straight toes that's been well taken care of. Dirty feet are a huge turn off for me. Her feet has to stay clean
Posted
It's something about the small ankles and the beautiful arches and straight toes that's been taken care of. They have to be clean. Dirty feet are simply a turn off for me
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
When someone looks after they’re feet it tells you a lot about the person, also someone who has beautiful feet feels
So good to feel them and suck them
Posted
Size, shape, general appearance, the way they feel, who they belong to. Some people say smell, others like licking. I just like the feeling and privilege.
Posted
Size, shape, general appearance, the way they feel, who they belong to. Some people say smell, others like licking. I just like the feeling and privilege.
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Some perhaps predictable and cliche things I like about subject of feet: high heels, rope, restraints, restriction, tights.

• 3 weeks later...
BruiseWayne
Posted (edited)

Even though I have a loose set of criteria in my head for what I think is a sexy looking foot or not that can all go out the window depending on the feet ( and the person ). It's more of an 'I know it when I see it'  kind of vibe really, but a nice shapely arch, toes that aren't too long, the foot not being too big in size overall, the way the ball of the foot juts out from the side just a bit, a nice pedicure and ***ted nails, all these things usually go a long way into making a foot look aesthetically appealing.

That's just me though. I happen to be a bit more discriminating than the average foot lover apparently and nobody is wrong for liking the opposite of anything I just listed either. I can totally see how the worse looking a foot is the more of a turn-on for someone it could be too.

Edited by BruiseWayne
one word, lol
toesorteilszehen
Posted

Love the tops of male feet, especially the big toes. Small, smooth and tanned with short clean nails. Large, pale, bony and veiny.

Posted
Always liked female feet that are soft, good arches, polished toes and small or big feet doesn’t bother me.
I do like a women who has pedicured feet as I like clean and sexy feet
  • 6 months later...
Posted
I like big feet that cover my entire face. Long toes feel better on my tongue and are easier to suck on individually and run the tongue in between. I like ***ted nails - the color doesn’t really matter. But I’m willing to make exceptions. If a woman really wants her feet licked and she’s really into it then size doesn’t matter.