Degrading play

Ma****

Posted
May 13, l8dybu6 said:
It is so hot to me. I get turned on being degraded but embarrassed and awkward with being called beautiful and along those lines

Feeling safe and feeling to be in the right person’s control is something important
Exploring your degrading kink and willing to be called beautiful… is a way for you to feel safe and to enjoy more
So make sure to give yourself to someone good to not have bad experiences

Posted
If done correctly. I will happily be called all kinds of names, when I am comfortable with it, but if it extends outside of set places, it'll become a problem.
But, on the same coin, I love being praised. Lol whiplash from being praised then degraded? (Or vice versa) Perfect.
Posted
It makes me feel hot I love being humiliated
Posted
Tuesday at 09:03 AM, BabyBoyNate said:
If done correctly. I will happily be called all kinds of names, when I am comfortable with it, but if it extends outside of set places, it'll become a problem.
But, on the same coin, I love being praised. Lol whiplash from being praised then degraded? (Or vice versa) Perfect.

Only a bad Dom would do it outside of set places. Kinks and limits have to be respected
So yea if you have a good one I guess you’ll enjoy it and explore your kink

Posted
14 minutes ago, oregon-city416 said:
It makes me feel hot I love being humiliated

I can see that you like it ! Make sure to enjoy your kink. But also make sure to explore it with the right person not someone who *** you

Posted
I love being called names and being physically degraded
Posted
1 hour ago, oregon-city416 said:
I love being called names and being physically degraded

That’s a good news for your Dom/Domme
I do like degrading kink so It’s always interesting to have someone inferior at my feet
Enjoy your kink ok

Posted
Love to be humiliated ,and called names especially in front of others
Posted
I am a feminine sub Sissy crossdresser that loves to be made to do sexually explicit things and love to be humiliated and called names and to made to piss my panties while in the act of oral....super kinky Dom.
Posted
Yesterday at 04:36 PM, hobe-sound483 said:
Love to be humiliated ,and called names especially in front of others

That’s interesting ! I hope you enjoy your exploring your kink
Just make sure to give yourself to the right person

Posted
Sunday at 08:27 PM, lovelyLisa69 said:
I am a feminine sub Sissy crossdresser that loves to be made to do sexually explicit things and love to be humiliated and called names and to made to piss my panties while in the act of oral....super kinky Dom.

As long as you enjoy it , keep going little girl
I guess your owner is enjoying giving you what you deserve

( a little gift from me ) ahah
know and remember that that’s all you deserve, you don’t deserve better 🚮

Posted
I don't feel it's necessary to degrade a sub. You are actually removing a layer of confidence and self esteem. Far better to elevate, I would say, in my case, you get better results. I've read about subs being degraded too much, eventually causing a mental and physical break.
Posted
Tuesday at 10:13 PM, SlutforServiceSir said:
I don't feel it's necessary to degrade a sub. You are actually removing a layer of confidence and self esteem. Far better to elevate, I would say, in my case, you get better results. I've read about subs being degraded too much, eventually causing a mental and physical break.

First, a real Dom won’t degrade a sub who doesn’t have degrading kink
I think you know that their limits in BDSM
So subs are the one who talk about their kink and limits to the Dom
Those subs who are degraded wants to be degraded because that’s also a way for them to have pleasure. Their not degraded against their consent
Only a fake dom or a Dom who doesn’t know about BDSM would do something without sub’s consent

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/4/2022 at 10:10 AM, MasterDomKZ said:

How do you feel being
humiliated degraded and belittle?
Makes you hot or feel humiliated ?

hot as hell in my case

Posted
I give my subs 100% respect. That includes listening to their requests and desires. I know all of the names his high school bully used to call him, his insecurities and his hard limits. I proceed with my sessions without disappointing their eager expectations. I set up a scene, based on a Subs individual kinks. My aftercare is pleasing and rewarding. In stark comparison, my *** is my best confidence building sessions I offer. I find bdsm, a healing tool for childhood trauma. Aftercare is filled with love and intentional “gassing them up” vibes.
Posted
5 hours ago, Kymi said:

hot as hell in my case

I see! I guess your Dom is making you enjoy your kink
Have fun

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
August 4, GoldenHoli said:
I give my subs 100% respect. That includes listening to their requests and desires. I know all of the names his high school bully used to call him, his insecurities and his hard limits. I proceed with my sessions without disappointing their eager expectations. I set up a scene, based on a Subs individual kinks. My aftercare is pleasing and rewarding. In stark comparison, my *** is my best confidence building sessions I offer. I find bdsm, a healing tool for childhood trauma. Aftercare is filled with love and intentional “gassing them up” vibes.

I can say that their lucky to be with a nice Domme like you
Enjoy with them

• 2 months later...
Posted
Being degraded and humiliated is a lot of fun and I enjoy the feeling of it. Even when I’m actually humiliated, it’s even more fun that way.
Posted
17 hours ago, mycloudsponge said:
Being degraded and humiliated is a lot of fun and I enjoy the feeling of it. Even when I’m actually humiliated, it’s even more fun that way.

I can see how much you like it and I really hope you’re enjoying it with the right person

It’s a lot of fun especially when it’s done by someone who knows how to do it,how to give pleasure by degrading and humiliating the partner making the partner feel in the right place and degraded to make her enjoy her kink

• 1 month later...
Posted
Really interested in trying SPH in real life. Started to get really into that lately.
Posted
I'm not sure if it's a "little" thing (using the term loosely) but I'm not hugely into ***. For me to enjoy *** of has to be part of a compliment or reaffirmation of status of sorts. "Daddy's little (insert term here)", "such a good (insert term here)" etc etc etc.
I can never handle *** otherwise.
I think it comes down to wanting to /actively/ feel cared for and appreciated, and connected to my Dom.
Belittling I can absolutely be down for. Sometimes I'll argue against it or pout but it certainly can put you right in your place and deepen the submission.
*** is good for punishment (for me)...not something I seek for fun. But I'll also go along with it to please/reaffirm roles.