Degrading play

Ma****

Posted
10 hours ago, NotWhyButWhyNot said:

I was totally agreeing with you and thought you were deeper intellectually than most people would grasp, which for me was intriguing. All good.🙏

Thank you ! I guess you’re really enjoying your kinky moments and having amazing ones

Posted

99.9 of the time hate it but the right Dom or Master does it makes me feels hot and bothered 🧚🏻‍♀️

Posted
I feel like in private behind closed doors this would be a turn in but in front of anyone else I’d be devastated. Interesting how that works out. I’d never realized that before.
Posted
I kinda like being called a nerd, kinda depends on who's doing it though
Posted
Degrading it's hot but prefer private
Posted
Love it, within the privacy of just us
Posted
You're talking about marriage correct
Posted
It is so hot to me. I get turned on being degraded but embarrassed and awkward with being called beautiful and along those lines
Posted
Sunday at 07:32 PM, Dustykat said:

99.9 of the time hate it but the right Dom or Master does it makes me feels hot and bothered 🧚🏻‍♀️

Yea ! Doing it is good but knowing how & when to do it is better

Posted
Sunday at 11:03 PM, lokifangirl said:
I feel like in private behind closed doors this would be a turn in but in front of anyone else I’d be devastated. Interesting how that works out. I’d never realized that before.

There’re no reason to do it front of people if you’re not confortable or just don’t like it.
The Dom is suppose to know and respect that . Just need to talk before doing anything
I hope you’ll enjoy it with your Dom

Posted
i love it. being humiliated/degraded is what gets me off <3
Posted
Monday at 09:04 AM, wedgybunny said:
I kinda like being called a nerd, kinda depends on who's doing it though

As long as you like it , that’s good and that’s the most important

Posted
Monday at 08:34 PM, carlisle177 said:
Degrading it's hot but prefer private

All depends on what you’ve talked with your Dom, if you prefer private then there won’t be public

Posted
Tuesday at 08:56 AM, PhreakyMarc said:
Love it, within the privacy of just us

You seem to enjoy it ! I wish you and your partner the best

Posted
Wednesday at 01:28 AM, Bigredhunter00 said:
You're talking about marriage correct

Huh! I don’t understand

Posted
Absolutely love it, especially in front of an audience
Posted
Love it! Love being put down and made to feel inferior 24/7. Even in like small ways. Remind me I'm lesser constantly please!!
  • 1 month later...
Posted
May 13, MasterDomKZ said:

Huh! I don’t understand

It was a joke about marriage.

Posted
I feel horny when I’m humiliated and my size makes me feel humiliated
Posted
I don't care for verbal *** and being put down. That being said there are certain physical things I find humiliating to have done to me in private which under my Dom's eyes and hand I would accept he thought them necessary. But my submission is a gift and I can take it away if it is not cherished and respected.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
June 20, SlutforServiceSir said:
I don't care for verbal *** and being put down. That being said there are certain physical things I find humiliating to have done to me in private which under my Dom's eyes and hand I would accept he thought them necessary. But my submission is a gift and I can take it away if it is not cherished and respected.

Yea as you said ! You can take it back… it’ll be necessary to take it back if the Dom doesn’t respect your limits

Posted
June 18, oregon-city416 said:
I feel horny when I’m humiliated and my size makes me feel humiliated

The most important, enjoying your kink with the right person

Posted
May 16, bbwsissygurl said:
Love it! Love being put down and made to feel inferior 24/7. Even in like small ways. Remind me I'm lesser constantly please!!

Once it’s done in the best way with the right person it’d be such an amazing moment to you

Posted
May 14, stockport161 said:
Absolutely love it, especially in front of an audience

The interesting thing with degrading kink is that everyone got his level and preferences. I guess a lot of Doms/Dommes would like to have you to explore that kink.
But just be careful about whom you can submit and give yourself . Make sure to give yourself to the right person to not have bad experiences