Posted
3 hours ago, sweet_subxo said:
Love it

You seem to enjoy it.
How do you feel at that moment ?
Do you feel powerless ?

Posted
3 hours ago, Kyr23 said:
Degraded, yes. Belittled absolutely not.

What’s for you the difference between its

Posted
Just for me personally, *** irritates me and pulls me out of a submissive mindset - I end up internally gritting my teeth and rolling my eyes... it's then much harder to be IN whatever moments are happening. In my personal paradigm, domination and submission are two equal parts of a whole, and why would the whole degrade or humiliate itself? The whole for me works together in perfect harmony - which is where clear communication and boundaries come in - creating a positive feedback loop of need and satisfaction met for both parts.

For someone who isn't me, obviously the need and satisfaction aspects of such a feedback loop may/do look completely different. I do not disagree with the act of *** itself, or that someone enjoys feeling humiliated, it just isn't what does it for ME.
Posted
2 hours ago, Kinky_Phil said:
For me being humiliated as a sub is hot even when I actually feel humiliated which I do, it’s still a massive turn on for me.

After all that’s the purpose right ? Making the sub feel powerless not being able to reply while earring all of its
Of course it’s not a turn on for those who doesn’t like degrading play
But for those who do like it, it’s a huge turn on

Posted
2 hours ago, thinkofallison said:
With consent and communication, mild *** is great.

Yea agree ! With communication and consent
Must be a huge turn on for both side
Giving and receiving

Posted
1 hour ago, Unichorny said:
If it comes from a place of wanting to turn me on or to set me up for that, then yes. Yes please. But wrist case, I do not think I would feel humiliated. I would feel distrust.

That’s why we always need communication and consent in BDSM relationships

Posted
7 hours ago, hedonism006 said:

I actually like being called a stupid sl*t. I think being sexualized and degraded, it actually makes me feel more lovable if they treat me like I have nothing of substance to offer but they still for some reason want to bang.

I mean maybe that doesn’t make sense, but like for me it makes it feel more genuine and less transactional. Like they are just attracted to me for me physically, and can feel real lust without it being dependent on needing to be bought in by some material or psychological proxy.

Probably not the healthiest take I know but -maybe- this is because I am a pretty average-looking guy so actually getting sexualized by someone is rare enough to be basically unheard of. I have kind of internalized the idea that nothing that comes before the word “but” really counts. For example “you are a complete idiot, but ok lets bang real quick” vs “you are such an amazing person, but I just don’t like you like that.”

I would rather be loved than respected, honestly. And by someone being just flagrantly disrespectful it also shows a level of comfort and familiarity, and therefore in a weird way trust, that is just irresistible.

Sorry for the essay hopefully that doesn’t sound crazy lol

Just two important things communication and consent. Once those two are done
I think the rest must be huge turn on for both sides

Posted

For me specifically having had drama the phrasing means everything. I can be your c** dumpster but I not just a dirty little whore. Also when it comes to public ***/ belittling I need to be forewarned or I won't handle it well. It most certainly is a fine line and alot if the time I don't even know where that line is never the less my partners

Posted
As long as it's consensual and I know it's coming from a good place, not trying to be hurtful or too personal, I enjoy it. Especially from my partners
Posted

It’s hot if they like me to be turned on for it. Also depends on what you are degraded ie. you little slut vs you fat bitch. If it’s distress and upset they are looking for it’s a hard no.

Posted
6 hours ago, AtomicBrat said:

It’s hot if they like me to be turned on for it. Also depends on what you are degraded ie. you little slut vs you fat bitch. If it’s distress and upset they are looking for it’s a hard no.

The thing is to know how to do it to give pleasure to the sub. That’s the purpose anyway right ! Any type of kinks is for pleasure for the the partner
Gotta know how to do it to not hurt or make the sub feel bad. You gave a good example
those 2 sentences are différents and wouldn’t procure the same pleasure
So once the Dom knows how to degrade correctly I think the sub will certainly have an amazing moment feeling inferior powerless and being treated differently ( in a positive way and for the pleasure ) gonna be an amazing moments of turn on

Posted
6 hours ago, LittleEmoRed said:
As long as it's consensual and I know it's coming from a good place, not trying to be hurtful or too personal, I enjoy it. Especially from my partners

For the same reason to not hurt or make the sub feel bad, we always communicate about everything before starting. And whatever what a Dom will tell you, the truth is that Doms work to give subs pleasure and good experience. Except for fake doms who won’t even try to communicate and do things the way they want because they’re suppose to have power. So personally I know that you’re Dom will degrade you for your pleasure ( if you like degrading play of course ) he’s not gonna do it to hurt you

Posted
8 hours ago, dread_persephone said:

For me specifically having had drama the phrasing means everything. I can be your c** dumpster but I not just a dirty little whore. Also when it comes to public ***/ belittling I need to be forewarned or I won't handle it well. It most certainly is a fine line and alot if the time I don't even know where that line is never the less my partners

The thing with degrading or *** play is that some people take it too personally. A Dom calling sub for example sl*t, doesn’t mean that the Dom really think that. It’s just for playtime… a real Dom can’t call people sl*t or b**ch if there’re not his subs even for his own subs he needs to communicate with the sub . Also for public, all is communication. If the sub doesn’t wants to be degraded in public, the Dom doesn’t have to do it that’s all
If the sub likes it in public then they can play in public

Posted
8 hours ago, stellardove said:
Just for me personally, *** irritates me and pulls me out of a submissive mindset - I end up internally gritting my teeth and rolling my eyes... it's then much harder to be IN whatever moments are happening. In my personal paradigm, domination and submission are two equal parts of a whole, and why would the whole degrade or humiliate itself? The whole for me works together in perfect harmony - which is where clear communication and boundaries come in - creating a positive feedback loop of need and satisfaction met for both parts.

For someone who isn't me, obviously the need and satisfaction aspects of such a feedback loop may/do look completely different. I do not disagree with the act of *** itself, or that someone enjoys feeling humiliated, it just isn't what does it for ME.

Which is totally normal because we all have ( some ) différents kinks so not being turned on by *** or degrading play is something totally normal. The purpose is to have pleasure even when it’s about *** plays it’s all for pleasure
So if a kink doesn’t procure the pleasure someone wants it’s normal to not be a fan of it.
When we talk about *** or *** mostly people think about Doms ( I think lol ) but Doms humiliate and degrade subs for they own pleasure ( if they like its of course )
And domination and submission doesn’t need *** and *** to be called so
*** and *** are just normal kinks as others, can be used or not, nothing will change

Posted
It's one of my favorites personally. When it comes to the physical degrading I like to know before hand to be prepared but verbal is a must for me everytime.
Posted
9 hours ago, Subbybrat23 said:

It's one of my favorites personally. When it comes to the physical degrading I like to know before hand to be prepared but verbal is a must for me everytime.

couldn’t agree more. but when they add praise w/ *** (ex: “good little wh*re” or “sweet and stupid sl*t”) that just hits different

Posted
Wednesday at 06:43 PM, Kyr23 said:
Degraded, yes. Belittled absolutely not.

Totally agree and appreciate the nuance you’ve articulated because degrading someone that desires it is actually an act of respect whereas belittling is always disrespectful and comes from a place of evil.

Posted
13 hours ago, Subbybrat23 said:

That’s interesting ! The same way the Dom have to communicate with you for the verbal *** he also have to communicate for the physical one. Also make sure to communicate and to see if the partner is consent before starting ( that’s how it works for real Doms ). That’s really cool that you have that kink, and the way you like that kink is just the perfect
I guess a Dom with the same kink will have so much fun with you

Posted
4 hours ago, angelicarson said:

couldn’t agree more. but when they add praise w/ *** (ex: “good little wh*re” or “sweet and stupid sl*t”) that just hits different

Yea the styles are cool but depends on persons
Praise+*** for some
Or just *** for others
As long as you’re consent,happy with one and having fun that’s the most important

Posted
4 hours ago, NotWhyButWhyNot said:

Totally agree and appreciate the nuance you’ve articulated because degrading someone that desires it is actually an act of respect whereas belittling is always disrespectful and comes from a place of evil.

Personally I don’t know what to think about what you said
As i know that it’s for pleasure that it’s done. And not to hurt or disrespect the partner
But you’re the one who knows and understand better what you said so … it’s okay you can be right

Posted
6 minutes ago, MasterDomKZ said:

Personally I don’t know what to think about what you said
As i know that it’s for pleasure that it’s done. And not to hurt or disrespect the partner
But you’re the one who knows and understand better what you said so … it’s okay you can be right

I was totally agreeing with you and thought you were deeper intellectually than most people would grasp, which for me was intriguing. All good.🙏

Posted
In my thoughts communications between Master and submissive is very important and consent. I am a bottom/submissive and I hate the degrading but praise and *** are fine with consent.
Posted
Thursday at 06:46 AM, MasterDomKZ said:

For the same reason to not hurt or make the sub feel bad, we always communicate about everything before starting. And whatever what a Dom will tell you, the truth is that Doms work to give subs pleasure and good experience. Except for fake doms who won’t even try to communicate and do things the way they want because they’re suppose to have power. So personally I know that you’re Dom will degrade you for your pleasure ( if you like degrading play of course ) he’s not gonna do it to hurt you

I trust my doms and both of them are pleasure, soft doms. We all definitely make sure to communicate. If there is one thing to tell anyone, is communication is essential or else someone will get hurt

Posted
3 hours ago, LittleEmoRed said:

I trust my doms and both of them are pleasure, soft doms. We all definitely make sure to communicate. If there is one thing to tell anyone, is communication is essential or else someone will get hurt

Yea! Once you know about all of that I think you’ll be careful and the rest would just be nice and amazing moments between you. Being soft or hard Dom doesn’t matter, what matter is to know how to lead like a real one and to know how to use the power they have. to not give bad but good experiences to the sub… you certainly have amazing moments, Enjoy it with your Doms

Posted
10 hours ago, phoenix866 said:
In my thoughts communications between Master and submissive is very important and consent. I am a bottom/submissive and I hate the degrading but praise and *** are fine with consent.

BDSM without consent isn’t BDSM. Can’t do something without consent especially not BDSM plays. And in a BDSM relationship communication makes part of the most important things, if there’re no communication there will be no better future