Eye fetish, sexsomnia,hypersexual and loads more.

Posted

I'm not a participant in any off the above and many ,many more fetishes that I read in profiles,is there a go to place,that can inform a total novice, even in just a summary thank you if anyone can advise.

Posted (edited)

Katiefox thanks honey appreciate you taking the time to sort me out 💕X will go study just had a wee glimpse am a busy boy will delve in when my insomnia kicks my arse thanks again Katiefox, I apologize to all people who's life's I interrupted with my anal( not sexual anal) boring anal questions .x

Edited by Deleted Member
Just a thank you x
Posted

ANR seems to bemissing from the site, was thinking that recently.

Posted

ANR - when i googled - Arsenal New Review was top of the list  !!!!!!!!!!!!   I aint having a  'goooooner'  fetish  ;)

Is it ADULT NURSING RELATIONSHIP???  (just for the hard of knowing)

Posted (edited)

Yes it's adult nursing relationship and nothing to do with arsenal. :smiley:

Just realised hypersexual is there because i did have that on my profile. (To the OP).

Edited by 3SumQueen
Posted (edited)

I have a milk fetish photo pending on my profile.  It's old and I no longer lactate but yes, ANR is very real. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Add
Posted

I lactate no problem, my boobs have a mind of their own lol. But ';d love to see this fetish on the site as i do have do an interest in it, an article would be nice to hinty hint.

• 3 months later...
Posted

Iv suffered with sexomnia and in all fairness it’s was scary to think that what if they said no and didn’t know I had it as I didn’t know as they just thought I was horny in the night lol but apparently I was rough and luckily they liked lol 😂 

• 5 months later...
DaddySeeking
Posted

I have sexsomina and I can have full sex while asleep, even roleplay. Well so I am told lol