To all the mother's out there

TH****

Posted
You need to work for Hallmark greeting cards!🤍
Posted
I was a stay at home Father for 5 years...best time of my life that was 🖤
Posted
Thank you ladies doing the hardest job on this planet. Hats off to all the Moms here. HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY ladies. You leave me speechless the job you all do and how you put everyone first over yourself
Posted
Great post !! Couldn’t agree more moms are the strongest creature on earth hats off to them 👏
Posted
Happy mother's day to all mothers around the world
Posted
While our community is centered in the fet- kink-bdsm culture it's important that we recognize these women. Frankly I think mother's day should include all strong, empowered women in general.... Like I said until I had my son I truthfully just couldn't grasp one what being a mother meant and two what being a good mother looked like. Now that I'm aware of those things I've absolutely been compelled to acknowledge them as a whole. Being a dad is really hard but there's some dynamics that are in play with being a mom that a stands truly don't have to worry about... Start talking about single moms and it's hard to believe they aren't robots or aliens 🤣🤣🤣🤦 as much as I can't stand my baby mama and don't have very many nice things to say about her, I can't for a second take away her super Mom status and I don't think I would like to.
Posted
Thank you so much. It’s my first Mother’s Day and needed this!!
Posted
Thank you so much it's nice to hear something like that. raising kids alone is not easy let alone them turn out awesome happy mothers day to your mom she did a great job
Posted
8 minutes ago, drksecrt said:
Thank you so much it's nice to hear something like that. raising kids alone is not easy let alone them turn out awesome happy mothers day to your mom she did a great job

You deserve it go mommy !!

Posted
48 minutes ago, thicccxmama said:
Thank you so much. It’s my first Mother’s Day and needed this!!

👏 you deserve it go mommy

Posted
Drkaecry you are never alone. Feel free to message me anytime. Always there to talk, vent or ask questions.
Posted
2 hours ago, Linabae said:
Thank you. Raising a kid alone is hard.

I know my mom raised me and my brother so I know the ups and down Message me if u need to talk

Posted
19 minutes ago, ab2022 said:
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Your welcome and thank your💙💙💙💙

Posted
What a sweet thing to read thank you! Trust me this makes a mamas day 😊💗
Posted
2 hours ago, emzz26 said:
What a sweet thing to read thank you! Trust me this makes a mamas day 😊💗

A small thanks for what mama do and don’t get the thanks for

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I know I am a little late to this party but I just want to add that each and everyone of you are beautiful. I know my own partner struggles with her body image after having my daughter but she is still just as beautiful if not more so then the day we met. Nothing hotter then a mom bod!!