Oral sex neuroticism

SpanishTeacher

Posted
This is probably a vanilla question, but worth the shot.
I looove giving oral and I’m quite good at it, but when it comes to receiving it - super self conscious. I start wondering “is he really enjoying this” “does it taste good” “does it smell good” “is it ugly looking” … among other intrusive thoughts. Any feedback from the male audience? Is there anything that would turn you off about giving oral to a woman? Do any of these thoughts ever cross your mind??
Posted
I can't even get hard until I eat pussy. My biggest thing is a super long bush not a fan of pulling pubes out of my teeth
Posted
I literally have the exact same issue, but in reverse
Posted

I tend not to notice what it looks like

enjoying it might vary but as long as you are.... cos happen you might do something for a partner you're not so into it

I've never had anyone smell/taste bad - I think basic personal hygiene is more than enough there 

Posted
The same questions cross men's minds. Know this, so.e men will eat you just to get what they qant.but a few will eat you just for the pleasure of making you cum. Some of us want you begging us to stop because you can't take more. We love when you spasm, squeeze your thighs against our head, squit, and slap us away because of overload. Performing oral is a form of self indulgence and worship. Of course, I could just be that guy that will do it so I get laid...whaddaya think?
Posted
In my experience, it's not that uncommon for women to have this kind of anxiety. As long as she's in decent shape, has good hygiene, and is well groomed, I don't find that most guys have any issues, and some guys don't even care about that. Being unwilling to receive oral sex is usually a bigger turn-off than anything related to the experience would be.

Once upon a time, I did date a girl who was particularly fleshy. It wasn't gross or a turn-off or anything, but it was the only time I've had even the slightest difficulty finding a girl's clitoris. Took about 5 times the effort and completely different technique. I kind of got the self-consciousness for that one, but it's not like it wasn't worth it. She was great. People who take care of themselves and have a good attitude usually are.
Posted
You know what, all these comments have been super helpful (and respectful!) I am actually feeling a lot better about it :D Hygiene it’s not even a question, I am very careful in that area. I did bikini laser so check! As far as looks, a 40 something pussy may not look as good as a 20 something pussy lol
Posted
35 minutes ago, SpanishTeacher said:
You know what, all these comments have been super helpful (and respectful!) I am actually feeling a lot better about it :D Hygiene it’s not even a question, I am very careful in that area. I did bikini laser so check! As far as looks, a 40 something pussy may not look as good as a 20 something pussy lol

It is what it is honey. They want it or not. As for me, it has experience 😘

Posted
I think we can all be self-conscious about some things when it comes to sex, whether it be size, how we look, how we smell, how quickly we cum and a whole heap of other things - but ultimately none of those things matter if everyone involved walks away with a smile on their face and wanting to do it again.
When it comes to giving oral the only thing that concerns me is the other person's personal hygiene regardless of their gender - beyond that my only other consideration is that we both enjoy it.
Posted
The only thing that I’ve found to be a turn off is if she acts insecure. The more confident you are and the more you are comfortable with your own sexuality, the hotter it is.
Lord_Talion
Posted
If any of that was a problem he wouldn't do it. Always good to get a taste before diving in
Posted
I’m not a man but I understand the insecurities, I’ve spoken to several of my sexual partners about it and they’re all super into it. The thing I look for is if they choose to go down, and how long they’re down there for. But remember some men just simply aren’t into it in general!
Posted
The way you feel about giving it is the way I feel about giving it. For me however, when it comes to receiving it, probably because I’m a heterosexual male, I assume nobody could possibly enjoy sucking cock. So anytime someone has mine in their mouth I’m thinking to myself, she must be hating this right now, so it diminishes some of my enjoyment in it. On the flip side I love eating pussy. Literally never have I found a vagina to be ugly. Yes hygiene is important and can impact its taste and smell, but if you’re a hygienic person then you’ve got nothing to worry about. Because most men don’t typically initiate giving oral, consider anytime one of them does as a sign that they want to because they like it just as much as you do.
Posted
Guys love all types of pussy. As long as you keep up with hygiene so it’s no sour or smelly your good. As long as your not with a selfish lover guys love giving oral too. Nothing makes me Horner’s than eating a girl out till she starts shaking