Oral sex - pussy eating

Angie_xx

Posted

Based on experience with previous boyfriends, sometimes guys don't want to get any pointers or suggestions about giving oral sex.  How can I propose changes without making my partner uncomfortable? 

Posted
If there's pride involved I feel it'll probably start uncomfortable but once he sees the impact he'll be glad 😁
Posted
You can nudge him when he’s there, tell him what you like, let him know when he hits the right spot. Some men like that.
Posted
1 minute ago, SeekerJ said:
You can nudge him when he’s there, tell him what you like, let him know when he hits the right spot. Some men like that.

Yeppp it's more fun when it is actually more fun

Posted
If your partner is uncomfortable hearing honesty, and what YOU like sexually, you may have the wrong partner. Sorry to be blunt.
Posted
Verbalise satisfaction & remain silent in its absence?
Move towards him when it’s good / stay still when it’s dull?
I can’t speak for other men. I love giving oral to a woman. Partly for my own pleasure, which is enormous - how it feels, tastes, smells. And the other half because I get turned on by turning someone on. But giving satisfaction is a puzzle - trying to work out how to do it ‘right’ isn’t easy. I’m crap at telepathy & clues that point me in the right direction are great.
Posted
Once my ex sat me down and told me I was a bit ***full whit her clit. When i asker her how should I do it she gently tapped on my nose a couple of times.
(That was an excellent non-verbal advice from her)
It depends on the person though, if they love doing it they will be more open for feedback.
If they doing it well moan and/or grab their head. And please dont forget to compliment them afterwards. If they don't just do nothing I guess.
Personally I love pussy licking my last playpartner told me I lick pussy in a same way like she does.
Posted
If you are going to talk to your partner about it, do it casually outside of the bedroom. I heard a sex health professional give that advice citing that it avoids the person associating the comment every time they walk into the bedroom where it’s considered an intimate and safe setting
Posted
Be just flat out honest. Tell them they suck and tell them how to please you. Just have to be honest. Tough love is just the way to go. If they don’t wanna listen well don’t fake ur moans. Just sit there until they do it right lol
Posted
Just be honest.if he gets pissed off so be it..
Posted
Just make suggestions when he's doing it...like do it slower or faster. Just let him know what you want and how you want to feel. You're right, some men just can't take suggestions because they think they're doing it right, but we are all different and we want different from the other experiences they had. Just like when we're giving head...every man is different.
Posted
If they "don't want to" get pointers then honestly they're the wrong kind of guys regardless of the act - everyone is different and has their own "likes", so just because something worked with one person doesn't mean it will with another.
Being "good" at sex is as much about being able to listen to a partner and react to their reactions as it is "doing" any specific thing, regardless of whether it's oral, fingering or anything.
If subtle clues like reacting when they hit the spot, or not when they don't, aren't working, then perhaps try other less subtle but just as gentle hints - things like "oooh yeah just there" or "just a bit to the left/right" etc or even guiding them with your hands are often all that's needed.
If all that fails, less subtle is needed - outright tell them what they're doing at that moment isn't doing it for you, but if they do whatever it will.
If all that fails then a conversation away from the moment (and possibly even the bedroom) is needed - doesn't have to be blunt but something along the lines of "You know when you're doing X - could you maybe do Y?"
TheKinkyViking
Posted
Moan extra loud when he hits the right spots if you don't want to directly tell him. If he doesn't pick up on that or doesn't like you telling him then find someone else that does
Posted
Oral sex is literally my favourite thing to do to a woman. All day, every day—love it!

Some men have a tendency not to listen “in the moment”, so it’s good to have a conversation before you’re in the bedroom (or any room).

If a guy tells you “I know what I’m doing”, and you’re worried about offending him, just say that what works for one woman doesn’t necessarily work for another. Frankly, if his ego is too big to accept that, he’s an idiot. If a woman is willing to literally tell you what she likes, my man, listen! You’re getting gold on tap, take it all in and use it. Only an egotistical idiot wouldn’t. It’s not my business who you share your body with, but I’d personally think twice before doing so with someone like that.

Like I said, I LOVE eating pussy, but I’ll listen to any woman who tells me what she wants, how she wants it, and where. That’s the whole point—to please.

Good luck and I hope this helps!
Posted
It's my favorite thing to do... I'm very good at it but yes, all are different and I follow suggestions. Each is different in what they like. The more I listen the faster I can please thier liking. Some take giving direction as a shot at they aren't doing good. Remind them it's good but what really gets you off is xyz... foreplay in the physical is so very underrated. If they are there to please you, they take some hints. Good luck 👍
Posted

You’ve had this problem with previous boyfriends too! It appears you’re a bit unlucky when choosing your mate huh. Perhaps you need to issue an oral sex exam before you develop relationships. Sit them down, look them square in the face and say, ‘look, are you any good at it mate?!’

Perhaps…every time he gets it wrong, a hammer blow to the skull might work. ‘Wrong!’ Boing. Should learn pretty quick. Oh sorry forgot you’re worried about his ego. 

You could try introducing your favourite girlfriend with the words, ‘right watch this mate.’ If you do, I could probably do with a lesson too. Or supply a few girl on girl vids, call it homework. They’re what gave me my pointers. 

Talking of pointers, you could request he acts like a hound… bit if role play huh. 

A previous told me most men have no idea. That gets one thinking. 

Posted
A man who won't take constructive criticism about pussy eating is a man you don't need lol 👍🏻 go for guys who WANT to please you. Not just themselves.
Posted
Well, if you're uncomfortable with words, just correct them while they're at it. Grab his head, and direct his tongue to the exact spot and then give clear instructions, e.g. "slowly" , "a cm to the left" , "now up and down" , "now gently/firmly suck it".. Etc. Etc.

I think it will work for most guys. I personally really like getting directions in that way
Posted
I always want pointers. Telling me how to touch you and please you as a partner is the biggest fucking turn on. I want to know exactly what you want
Posted
A true man should be willing to keep learning his woman especially if he wants it returned in ways that will please him, best advise I ever got as a man if you think you think about the time you took studying your woman to win her heart and start dating you as a high school diploma, you keep courting your woman till you marry her consider that like a college degree, keep studying your woman as they evolve in themselves until you eventually have s bachelor's degree, a doctorate degree and a master's degree you woman never stops evolving don't just stop studying her because you may have her but you can lose her...
Posted
Actually repeat even if he gets frustrated, every guy wants to do well down there, so tips are always welcome, it's not ego, it's the frustration
skintightlover
Posted
Spell out exactly what you want and use a whip if he fails to comply ?
Posted
There are also little hints and pointers during that act that help outxas well. Like little phrases like "keep doing that" and even add into your dirty talk. Get creative, that way your partner won't feel uncomfortable and feels like they are performing well.