Young guys advice for older women

sk****

Posted
November 19, 2023, MasterDarcy1979 said:

I think that's a generation.

It really depends you mean by "older/younger".

Personally, I'm talking to an older submissive and things are going incredibly well.

It really depends on how you carry yourself. The way you act either brings respect of derision.

that haven’t been my experience whatsoever. it doesn’t matter that i’m polite and respectful if the other person is out of control and delusional… most women nowadays are completely full of themselves have no respect and treat men as less instead of equals, hence the games and not wanting to do anything..

Posted
2 hours ago, InsatiableVagitarian said:

that haven’t been my experience whatsoever. it doesn’t matter that i’m polite and respectful if the other person is out of control and delusional… most women nowadays are completely full of themselves have no respect and treat men as less instead of equals, hence the games and not wanting to do anything..

forgot to say, which is a MASSIVE turn off to the ones of us who know our worth because we are mature and respectful. it also doesn’t help that majority have ZERO awareness (EQ) , no attention spans (overly reliant on technology due to instant gratification), which causes people to be lazy and instead of taking the time to find out by getting actual proof in order to KNOW they just assume hateful shit instantly in the very first 30-90 seconds of talking to them. it’s f**king insanity that none of them are able to see themselves acting like sociopaths… i’ve given up because in the last 2-3 years i’ve put a very serious effort into trying to find people for long term connection both romantic AND even platonic too and out of the 200+ matches i’ve gotten in those 2-3 years i’m not even kidding when i say ALL 100% of them have treated me this same entitled rude “i’m better than you” way.

the craziest part is that i curiously tried making a girl profile and treated them the SAME way & all of a sudden i was being treated like a normal human being they were actually talking to me and trying and being friendly.

that is irrefutable proof that they’re just brainwashed and full of hate. so it’s impossible until they either get the professional help they need in order to fix their attitudes and seeing life for what it is instead of with a biased filter on it or they somehow have an epiphany and change of heart to realize it themselves which i highly doubt so let’s hope when all men walk away from being sick of the *** they will get the message and fix themselves instead of trying to always make everyone else change for them so they don’t have to themselves & can keep avoiding that inner work😒

Posted
May 18, 2022, uCanDoIt89 said:

Male brain is not considered to be fully developed until about 25. persistence and not being a complete D**khead goes a long way also

lol male? you mean the HUMAN brain.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Just bc a woman doesn’t want to date a younger guy doesn’t make us a lesser person. I spent the last 8 years married to a man who I built up in every way. He tore me apart. I’m currently divorcing him and healing myself( physically and mentally) many of my guy friends recognize my efforts and are being supportive. The *** goes both ways. You come across very bitter. I understand you want a fair shot but life’s not fair.
Posted
Yesterday at 06:35 AM, americanhoney8926 said:
Just bc a woman doesn’t want to date a younger guy doesn’t make us a lesser person. I spent the last 8 years married to a man who I built up in every way. He tore me apart. I’m currently divorcing him and healing myself( physically and mentally) many of my guy friends recognize my efforts and are being supportive. The *** goes both ways. You come across very bitter. I understand you want a fair shot but life’s not fair.

except it’s not like you say… there’s a major difference between not being fair (which would be a decent % are narcissistically delusional, belittling, & expect to do none of the communication/efforts) *and* straight up impossible/ALL (literally 100% of ~180-200 ppl in last 2½ yrs)

remember these are all women who have matched me; meaning they also wanted & swiped on me just as i did on them, so there’s no excuse for the horrendous behavior and attitudes from all of them & it’s appalling
you would defend people being abusive (and purely JUST because they share your gender too🤦🏻)

Posted
Tuesday at 11:00 PM, JoeyDavis2004 said:
theyre jealous

there’s nothing to even be jealous of but ok if you say so😆

Posted

and ps. no it actually doesn’t go both ways in my case. maybe in yours, but not mine & i’m also not even bitter either (if i was i wouldn’t have kept trying); what i am is very shocked, angry, frustrated, and annoyed that i get treated like shit from everyone i’ve talked to (who also chose to talk to me) because that makes no sense. these people have no accountability and are acting crazy because why would anyone be bad to someone they want to talk to instead of trying to impress them and be with them like *sane* people behave with an interest of theirs?? so again how does your argument even make sense?

Posted

when did i say anything about an older women being lesser from not wanting to date a younger man? you seem crazy too cause i didn’t say anything even remotely close to that you just made that up out of nowhere and put words in my mouth🤦🏻proving my point..