Young guys advice for older women

sk****

Posted
3 hours ago, siren7711 said:

I feel I need to school younger men on how to treat an older woman like myself. Younger men -it’s not about you. It’s about her. She’s already been through many men-doesn’t want d**k pics. She wants attention. She wants affection (possibly) but mainly attentiveness. Treat her like she’s the only one. Text her. Want her. Give her attention throughout the day. Stay in her mind. She’s not a one time fuck. She’s not eager to suck your d**k-been there done that. She probably will though because she is good at it.-she’s got experience you should appreciate. Again it’s about her pleasure—Not just eating p**sy either. Mental pleasure more than anything. Making her feel sexy. Telling her what you want to do to her ( and not just straight to f**king). Calling her a good girl or maybe a bad girl or whatever she likes. Ask her. Be the younger MAN with stamina she is missing. Be excited to see her and talk to her. It takes way more effort than a younger woman. An older woman is not into playing games—she’s into getting what she wants. Learn from her. Give her exactly what she is asking for and if she’s not telling you-ask her.

So true. Well said. Couldn't have said it better myself

Posted
As you mature in life you can smell a lie or BS at 50 paces. Leave the vanilla games at home. They don't fly here. Don't use us as practice; we are NOT "until something better comes along." Train yourself by talking to other successful Doms - not us.
Posted
Exactly. We’re not here for you to take part in your experiments or be checks on your bucket list.
Posted
May 18, Finally_Jen said:
If a younger man can approach me (or if I've approached them) with maturity and actual respect. Then sure. Ive met people who do.. who are younger males.. but theyre just friends. My partner is younger and a total goofball but on my level haha. Always repsectable though and treats me like a human.
I find it very hard to connect to someone younger who doesnt behave like a horny 16yr old tbh.
Just my experience on here with 90% younger males.
Anyone under 21 is too close to my daughter's age and i just cant manage that thought process i have.
Ive no upper age limit really.. mostly connection based.
Saying that. If a 24 yr old was respectable and compatible towards me ofc id see whats there.

😌

I agree. One of my best partners was 15 yrs my junior. Calm, assured, not pushy. He did research and practiced knots at home. He was thoughtful and engaging, smart and prepared. Totally physically dominated me and bound my breasts like a pro! But, men like that aren't very common because men biologically mature more slowly. Facts.

Posted
Sunday at 10:34 PM, siren7711 said:

I feel I need to school younger men on how to treat an older woman like myself. Younger men -it’s not about you. It’s about her. She’s already been through many men-doesn’t want d**k pics. She wants attention. She wants affection (possibly) but mainly attentiveness. Treat her like she’s the only one. Text her. Want her. Give her attention throughout the day. Stay in her mind. She’s not a one time fuck. She’s not eager to suck your d**k-been there done that. She probably will though because she is good at it.-she’s got experience you should appreciate. Again it’s about her pleasure—Not just eating p**sy either. Mental pleasure more than anything. Making her feel sexy. Telling her what you want to do to her ( and not just straight to f**king). Calling her a good girl or maybe a bad girl or whatever she likes. Ask her. Be the younger MAN with stamina she is missing. Be excited to see her and talk to her. It takes way more effort than a younger woman. An older woman is not into playing games—she’s into getting what she wants. Learn from her. Give her exactly what she is asking for and if she’s not telling you-ask her.

I need more hearts for this comment. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Bingo, madam!!

Posted
Younger men are great but just to submissive maybe almost simp like. Maturity is key! Some just remind me of cabana boys/pool boy lol
Posted
I would date anyone, regardless their age. However, if they are immature, irresponsible, don't know what they want, aren't ready to commit and consistently and regularly communicate, if they lack empathy and compassion, if they aren't honest (there goes lying by omission or omission of truth as well), if they think that a D/s is just kink or sex and they don't seem to get to know me on a very deep level but think just of sex or what they would do to me, then I would stop dating or vetting them. I can't deal with those kind of people, regardless their age.
Posted
May 31, Pusaeater said:
Just treat them like the three holes they are they’ll respect you more

If you have that mentality and aren't respecful or don't treat them as human beings (wanting to know them first and building a connection), then I won't be surprised if women reject you.

Posted

omg I love men in their 20s. They seem to really like me, too. They are some of my best clients. I'd never submit to one, though, quite the opposite. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I am 68 if I want some good love in I would have to stick with someone my age or close I was married 26 years don't know how I did it the sex was great out of the 26 year I stayed faithful but she passed away 2017 and trying to find someone to use my skills she thought me all the women I talked to want to get together but there too far away there are so many beautiful old ladies out there nice big legs big booty I'm so used to having a match wrapped around my neck can't stop thinking about it
  • 1 year later...
Posted
June 22, 2022, Poptart-6015 said:
Exactly. We’re not here for you to take part in your experiments or be checks on your bucket list.

I agree

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

I think that's a generation.

It really depends you mean by "older/younger".

Personally, I'm talking to an older submissive and things are going incredibly well.

It really depends on how you carry yourself. The way you act either brings respect of derision.

Posted
I think it is the way you carry yourself, not necessarily age, but results in people viewing you a certain way. Having said that I’d be lying, if I said some people won’t stereotype the younger generation as immature or impulsive. As for myy personal feelings: in an everyday sense, I’ve met plenty of people, younger and older than me that I have huge amounts of respect for, and others that I couldn’t take seriously, no matter how hard I tried. 
Posted
Depending upon your age, (myself no spring chicken) I've had this conversation with alot of my younger friends. They in the early 20s, only want to date women at least 10 years ahead.

Why?

Because "women these days act like children.
Social media and many other pressures have made girls thier own age impossible to have a relationship with. My friends don't even mind if there are kids involved. They want a family, but know that none of the prospect in their own generations are safe to start a family with.

It's sad.
Posted
On 5/18/2022 at 12:59 AM, skky said:

Can see that some older women don’t take younger men seriously, why do you think that is and any tips for it?

P.s. any mature women, comment. Haha

Because unlike young women most young men are silly immature creatures …not fully formed as an adult person …That may be the anawer you are looking for ..

• 1 month later...
Posted
I'm 35 in May I have been approached by men as young as 20. They don't appeal to me mentally at all. They are hardly out of highschool I've been out for 16 years in May so old enough to have a high schooler ( some of my friends DO have kids in highschool) to date someone that young to me is mind blowing. I want some one on my level. Women my age want a man who has similar life experiences and goals. If you are not finding the right woman maybe try a different dating site. It is geared more towards serious long term monogamous relationships vs the various goals you find on here
Posted
I agree with what you're saying. However, my personal experience has been with women my own age or younger who are very immature. Commitment issues, bad communication skills, one-sided affection, etc. Some men may find a more mature woman reliable and more attractive. It may not be as black and white as similar life experience. College-aged individuals have varying levels of maturity. You don't hear about the inverse of this issue because society has normalized older men dating younger women but not the other way around.
Posted
I'm a 50y.o. dominant woman. My problem with younger men is, they don't take things seriously, there is a lack of wisdom and experience, they only want to be "sub for fun" and they still (one or more of the following) live with their parents, unemployed, no goals, no accomplishments and bo desire to be in relationships/monogamous. I have already raised my kids and I refuse to raise someone else's kid as my partner.
Posted
6 hours ago, ArawakQueen2 said:
I'm a 50y.o. dominant woman. My problem with younger men is, they don't take things seriously, there is a lack of wisdom and experience, they only want to be "sub for fun" and they still (one or more of the following) live with their parents, unemployed, no goals, no accomplishments and bo desire to be in relationships/monogamous. I have already raised my kids and I refuse to raise someone else's kid as my partner.

This is what I mean they are not in the same place in life. I'm looking for a man who is 37-49. I don't have children yet but want them with a individual who is financially capable and emotionally ready for them. I've run a business for 3 years that made 4k min a month. I'm an Alpha Submissive Demie sapiosexual so I NEED a highly intelligent dominant Alpha male. I won't deal with a husband again who can't lead is selfish in the bedroom is emotionally unavailable mentally unable to love did that for 10 years I'm over running an entire house by myself building him up to make a boy into a man. Maybe there are some rare young men out there but I grew up on on a horse breeding farm ill take my reliable Clark Kent over a flashy Casanova. I just don't need the drama, I want my quiet beach vacations and house in the country.

Posted
June 19, 2022, siren7711 said:

VERY WELL SAID!!! 💯 How I feel!!

Posted
I'm 49 and dominant and my last 2 pairings have been younger men. I don't want an older man, I like younger men but maybe because I like sub men and I like them cute and ready to learn..
Posted
I'm 26 and I take things seriously I just hate girls playing games which is why I don't want to date girls around my age I'm looking for someone I can settle with
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I feel self-conscious that I'm not being viewed as an equal, and even though I feel confident I haven't resolved this