Thoughts on toys...

Posted
1 hour ago, CDsub1313 said:
@trysomethingtwice "So what are you in for??" 😂

I got caught with 15 Dildos...got a problem with that (all said with a heavy Texas accent)

Posted
2 hours ago, Daddy-n-sub said:

I got caught with 15 Dildos...got a problem with that (all said with a heavy Texas accent)

Lmfao

Posted
I mean think you can. Like if I pull up to the homies crib and open a closet door, and a couple of schlong John's fall on my head... I might be a little concerned.
Posted
I just went through our collection and there isn't anything we haven't used multiple times. I think if it gets to the point you are buying and never using maybe you have too many lol
Posted
I'm a never enough person especially some who knows how to toy play with you it fantastic I love it
Posted
Thursday at 10:32 PM, bbcsissy69 said:
I'm a never enough person especially some who knows how to toy play with you it fantastic I love it

I love useing them with my partner

Posted
I could never have enough. Lol
Posted
I could never have enough! I'm always trying to find more to add to my collection.
Posted
Never Enough. Strange how they always get bigger & bigger
Posted
A toy is your friend in the bedroom not competition 😉
Blzbob_redux
Posted

A man gets excitable as to choice is all 🤣

Currently two large holdalls full and no plans of stopping yet but I do want to organise it a bit better. Might have to turn to the arts and crafts version of me shortly. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love toys that is my only real journey in penetration although I won much more I think everybody should have a good toy or two
Posted
11 hours ago, bremerton295 said:
I love toys that is my only real journey in penetration although I won much more I think everybody should have a good toy or two

A toy or 2....WTH....its more like a truckload or 10 truckloads....hmmmm sorry maybe only 8 truckloads....wait wait what am I saying. MO' BETTER....yeah yeah I actually have multiples of the same toys I can use them 2 at a time on my sub....drives her CRAZY

Posted
I've tried some toys and love it. I would love to try some others
Posted
I have huge collection of toys I love them
Posted
More the merrier!!! Mines always growing 😁
Posted
Love toys they bring a variety of sensory and excitement. They are there to help not to take away from you.