Using teeth with a blowjob

br****

Posted
Ok so a while back I hooked up with a girl who wanted to try to give a blowjob, I was game and at first she needed some advice but once she started going it felt weird at first with her teeth on my dick but after a few seconds I kinda liked it. I’m not into *** but I think I prefer teeth with a blowjob, anyone else feel like that?
Cheekysub247
Posted
I know im not a guy but.....
While i try not to use teeth as standard, there have been some guys who like teeth just run over the end and some that are a complete no no, most guys have said straight up if they want no teeth, others might mention it if i accidentally touch with them, some dont care and just let me have freedom down there.
Its all a variety and different things work for different people 😊
Posted
Teeth is a no for me. Many years ago, a young lady bit my shaft during a blowjob. One of her teeth pierced several layers of skin on my shaft. I'm now left with a permanent reminder of that day
Posted

funnily enough I had the idea the other day of I wonder if I could do a clip where someone appears to be going to give me a BJ and instead bites my cock. 

Posted
Teeth is NEVER a good thing when scraping 🤦🏾‍♂️, a nibble yes but to sc*** no no!
Posted
Yeah a bit of teeth every now and again is great
Posted
Lil nibble never hurt anyone😌🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Lord_Talion
Posted
You probably just enjoy the light sensation of edging there which is part of eg.dge play when done right
  • 1 month later...
Posted

My husband, when he’s close, likes me to lightly bite the very bottom of his shaft. It’s something different in that moment of being that close from the feel good sliding but it also stops the orgasm from happening as quickly