The PLACE to Play

Ja****

Posted

News Feed Image [Fetish.com].jpg

Hey guys, do any of you regularly go to or frequent any Adult Play Rooms in the UK? If so, where? For example, spaces where you go to role play and explore. I want to know where you littles, daddies, furries, ***s, cosplayers and other role players go to explore and have fun. Share the places you know below as I'm looking for new places to add to the site (remember, no links!) :dog::pig::mouse::ribbon:   

Posted
Hi if you go onto news feeds and filter events and places will provide some details as a starter To assist you with what looking for
Posted

Hiya! There's a place called SPNKD in Belgium, which is probably not exactly the kind of place you're looking for, but they're up to make your dream scenario come true. It's a bit fancy but still kinky and not as gritty as dungeons.

It's in Antwerp and you can get there by train from London in less than 4 hours, less than 5 by car.

Posted
1 hour ago, PvPGamer said:

Hi if you go onto news feeds and filter events and places will provide some details as a starter To assist you with what looking for

JacobDarkly is one of the sites admins so I’m guessing he’s looking for new stuff to add 😁

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Posted

Hi everyone. In my opinion the best place to play is outside . I could play a Bitch standing on the street and get fucked in public place

• 4 months later...
Posted

i too love the outdoors as a place to play. Once early one morning, my MISTRESS crossdressed my as a ***ager: tight black padded bra, black thong with a feminine napkin inside, black garter belt, black nylons; with a tight semi-sheer white gown and white 3 inch heel boots.

after blind folding me, SHE helped me into HER car, then drove me to a nearby park. i was led quite some distance then positioned and tied upright so that my arms and legs formed the letter "X".  a wig was put onto me.

"For the disobedience that you have shown to ME, I will leave you here for all of MY FRIENDS to see and observe".

it was dark outside when we left HER home and it was dark when we returned.