Anyone else have a mask fetish?

Posted
I find it a complete aphrodisiac when men put on masks from the great Gatsby look to ski-masks to ninja or even DJ's masks. I find it very erotic & sexy, almost irresistible. Something about the anonymity of it, having a gorgeous man you've never met in a mask just take me aggressively? How fierce ;) The mask makes the sex feel euphoric & electric. Anyone else have this obsession/fetish? :)
Posted
I have a huge mask fetish especially gas masks
Posted
And as you can see also my pup mask. I feel like I have literally taken on the persona of whatever or whoever I want to be when I wear them
Posted
Omg yes gas masks as well that apocalyptic vibe is sexy asf :)
Posted
I love gasmask and full face scuba masks
Posted
Lol I never heard of that one b4?
Posted
21 minutes ago, OneFate said:
Omg yes gas masks as well that apocalyptic vibe is sexy asf :)

I’m very much influenced by the MadMax movies and the whole wasteland festival culture.

Posted
Yup that will do it for me I love that lifestyle
Posted
I’ve had a mask fetish all my life. Specifically half mask respirators and gas masks.
Posted
mmm, masks leave more to the imagination. Very sexy
Posted

For real orgasm I love to pee on them lick and suck the pussy and out big toys down their holes especially pussy.likkung for A sub/ mistress whim u can restrain caress her body spank her behind oi xh and suck titties rub oils all over her from head to toe tease that pussy make it wet hit and begging get it to the point of orgasm and stop for a second ram my back hammer inside her throat have her spitting all over while vibrating her xlit till no return with a big dil down her deep.ans dingsd hsd so she squirt, come call ovzr,for real orgasm .then out my jackhammer in her with her py pointed straight up in air with the legs behind your head your arms holding them and just put it to it and lick it and kiss it and finger it and hump it some more and just go go just can't take no more and some other things here and there was spanking little pinching the biting nothing major though nothing's going to kill anybody I hurt somebody permanently or nothing I'm not wanting to do that not spank your bottom red

Posted
I have had a mask fetish for as long as I can remember. Possibly watching the original 1960s series of Batman and Robin. ? I enjoy the sinister look and the feeling that I can be wicked and evil without being caught and identified by my actions. I’m a bdsm sadist so wearing a mask is part of my regular wardrobe
Posted
3 hours ago, OneFate said:

Lol I never heard of that one b4?

It adds the last piece to total enclosure in rubber 

Posted
Without being caught. Yup that's gotta be what this does for me Lmao
Posted
It might have all started with Darth Vader when I was a kid…there was this sort of dehumanization and sinister ruthlessness about him. The sounds of the breathing and the intimidation…
Posted
Star wars huh? Well I can't say I've been fucked by a Vader mask but I am definitely enjoying this new app lmao
Posted
It’s a great app! I’d love to talk more about this for sure!
Posted
Yeah I do, but probably different to yours...😊
Posted
19 minutes ago, OneFate said:

Really? Do share?

My pictures are a good example...😊

Posted
I love my Master in a mask, I get to see the twinkle in his eyes highlighted by the eye holes and I know I am his, it is a very powerful image and very erotic
Posted
Yes the power of it there's something about that like the strength of it is what turns me on lol
Posted
17 minutes ago, OneFate said:

Yes the power of it there's something about that like the strength of it is what turns me on lol

It's nice to step away from your self sometimes and be something else...😊

Posted
I agree. I feel very powerful when I wear my masks.