Gas mask ?

Subsub33

Posted

Never tried a Gas mask but really want to. 

would love to have one put on while strapped in bondage. 
thinking would like hose attached also but worry a little about suffocating.
Guessing a pro Dom would keep a close eye on me if done with her. 
Any one that has played like this were you nervous first time.  

Posted

I'm trying to remember my first time in a gas mask - but it's... it can be intense.

if you just have the gas mask on with normal filters then it can already feel like your breathing is restricted

if you use a pipe... but then, block the pipe... it can be intense (but, block it with... like... a hand...) 

something someone did with me was more intense then it needed... she'd not done anything to cut off my breathing, in fact she'd just fastened the pipe to a bottle which contained her piss and the bottle also had an air tube

so, I thought I was running out of air breathing in and out, but I actually wasn't - it was always fine.  But still felt a headfuck

Posted

My sub and I play with gas masks. We have about 4 different types. All make a different sound when he’s breathing. I love the look of them on him. He says it makes sensory play more intense and it turns me on too when I can hear how his breathing changes depending on what we’re doing. They’re perfectly safe if used properly and we are looking to get the rebreather for added affect and control.

• 1 year later...
Posted

I've never played like this, but I wanted to tap into the discussion and ask whether any one of you has any experience with using the face mask in sexual play? I can imagine it would give a similar thrill.