Anyone else have a mask fetish?

Posted
And it’s good to be someone or something else
Posted

I've had a scuba mask fetish since watching old reruns of "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" and  "Sea Hunt"....and I guess my fetish for gas masks and other FFM's just grew from that.

• 7 months later...
Posted

Had it from an early age. 

Hood and mask fetishes can be a tricky thing. I found out it's best not to surprise people with hoods and masks with "let me show you" in person. Send them pics of what you have or photos in your profile. Had my hopes up high only to be smashed up against the rocks one time when I whipped out my bondage hoods and was told sorry and no thanks that's not what they had in mind.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Ive had this fetish forever i cant even remember when it started.i think there is something very powerful/mysterious about wearing a mask. Any kind of mask have this special erotic ,mesmerizing and very sexy power in their own way. I would be glad to talk more about it and what you guys feel about people wearing it or what it makes you feel when wearing it yourself .:) 

Posted
I feel exactly the same as you. I am a dominant and when I wear my gas mask with the blacked out or mirrored face it seems to frighten the slave for some reason.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Oh yes you better believe it! The drama, the thrill, the transport to another time and place, the mystery, it’s divine, and not unlike finding a hidden portal in the cosmos!
Posted

I can understand how amazing it feels to put a mask on and feel free to let another side of yourself come out to play. Would people agree that it depends on the mask? Is it the unknown face underneath or the image of the mask that the viewer is reacting too?

Posted

Yes me, I love how they look and feel.

It started as a way to stay anonymous when playing but grew into a small kink of mine, now I regularly play and wear masks and hoods, if not for the same anonymous fun but also I think they look good too, plus a blindfolded hood helps for some play.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love the mystery of a masked face, particularly if it's one that allows me to see the eyes clearly and makes breathing sounds louder. Venetian carnival style masks with a long cloak are SO sexy they blow my mind, and the whole Ghost/ Scream mask trend currently on tiktok also gets me all hot and bothered. But a black balaclava rules. 

Posted

this is weird but i used to wear face masks like it was a fetish, especially when the virus was doing its thing. i loved having a mask on no matter how vanilla/rough i was being treated. part of me thinks it could be an asphyxiation fetish, otherwise it could be the mystery/intrigue of clothing your face but not clothing anything else.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Yup, I grew up around them. Many inpatient surgeriEs growing up, so masked nurses and Even masked patiEnts, if, say, thEy had a lung transplant or somE sort of sensitivity rEquiring thEm to wEar a mask publicly. 

And here we are in COVID times. 

So, yes, I most like girls wearing P100's and N95s of all types (half-, not full-mask). Especially paired with an authentic school uniform or certain types of pajamas.