Going down.

fo****

Posted
Had an experience last week and again this week that got me curious. My question is for the ladies.How long can you really last when someone goes down on you( cumming multiple times). 10 min? 20? 30?. Both experiences the woman told me an hour and lasted 10 min n 11
Posted
It'll very much depend on a variety of factors not least mood and skill set. I'm not sure I've ever really timed myself because well I'm kind of focussed on other things
Posted

there's been a few posts like this and I'm not sure anyone ever really sits with a stopwatch so most "how long can you..." is pretty much based on guesswork

Start when it feels good for both of you and end when it no longer feels good for either of you - that's kinda what normal people do.

(I've also found that guys in particular seem to think it's a good thing that they can "go down for hours" - I've seen many a woman quip that if you're going that long, you're clearly not doing it right) 

Posted
A lesbian friend of mine taught me to use the BOTTOM of my tongue 👍it's softer & wetter with a better texture. Best advice I've ever gotten lol
Posted
It depends on the mindset at the time. Personally when I am twitching and begging for mercy. Don't let up if you don't want to. I may tap out ... But did I safe word out 😏
Posted
I gotta jump in n say that my situation was more of a challenge from these 2 femalesthat i wasnt able to go down for an extended period of time
Posted

tbh - I would see any form of challenge or negging like that as a red flag 

Posted
Good friends of mine who really know me. Theyre learning's/ exploring their desires and just ran with it. True. all they had to say was go down on me but we enjoyed ourselves.
Posted
Should there be a time 🤷🏼‍♀️ Should we set a stopwatch 😂 Who’s timing?
Again women are all individuals…