Most Creative Punishments

Posted
I’m curious about the most creative punishments that you’ve ever administered or received, on or as a submissive, slave, little, pet, etc. of course they’re are more traditional ones, like writing over and over, spankings, etc. but there are also some more unique and specific ones like cleaning public toilets, ***d hair cutting/shaving, etc. What punishments have you seen/gotten/given?
Posted
Truthfully the most horrible form of punishment is being ignored...

An personal example of this is a past experience I had with a Dom I got bratty during an impact play while being restrained, and said "is that all you got" My Dom placed the paddle in front of my face and walked away without saying anything and left me there for 20 minutes... Effective but horrible
Posted
1 hour ago, Subcnc said:
Truthfully the most horrible form of punishment is being ignored...

An personal example of this is a past experience I had with a Dom I got bratty during an impact play while being restrained, and said "is that all you got" My Dom placed the paddle in front of my face and walked away without saying anything and left me there for 20 minutes... Effective but horrible

Yeah, that sounds absolutely horrible. Have experienced something similar.

Posted

I find muliple and simultaneous predicament bondage can be quite creative. For instance if you move or relax some part of your body, some pressure or pull is generated in a different area. Good examples being suspension type bondage, nipple clamps, hooks.