Organic encounters

Posted
Are there ways to identify, locations or types of locations, certain kinds of jewelry or tattoos etc that help in identifying dominant or just generally kinky women?
I've come to realize that in my little experience, I'm the one projecting what I think she is most of the time...
So the question again is, outside of here, where, how, when can you maximize the odds of meeting the right kind of woman?
Posted

The easiest way to find/identify Dominant women (or kinky people in general) out in the wilds is to go where they go

Munches, Fetish events, so on.

From there, if she is holding a whip beating a man she is probably a Dominant - if she is on her knees meekly she may well be a sub

Posted
There are jewelry and tattoos by which you can recognize whether someone is a Dtype. Search on Google "shields bdsm"
Posted
Interesting about the shields... More people should use them... The thing with events though is that they're a bit too open especially for a first timer... Too much pressure and anxiety
Posted

this morning when I was on the DLR I noticed a guy with a polyamory tattoo on his wrist.  This obviously to me told me he was probably poly

Although the band Letze Instanz has a very similar logo; so maybe he just likes them.

And that's the problem with any symbol both ways that there's a lot where there is duel meanings - and there's also a lot where people don't want symbols because they don't want to broadcast.   Let's say instead of a guy it was a lady who I found attractive - then - so - she has the tattoo and has some form of multiple relationships going on which means she'd arguably be available... but what is the appropriate steps here ? Cos approaching a woman on the DLR and using this as any form of come on (which "hey, nice tat" clearly would be) is creepy.

Events and pressure can kinda vary.

But if you find even going to the smaller or casual events to be to much pressure or anxiety - then what does it matter if a lady is walking down the street with a clear BDSM symbol because talking to a stranger who might just like the design is surely a lot more high pressure.